Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These first in-hand pictures are nice but the face seems to be so thin compared to that of the prototype. Is that just the picture or were the head sculpts actually changed again?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

These first in-hand pictures are nice but the face seems to be so thin compared to that of the prototype. Is that just the picture or were the head sculpts actually changed again?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

AJs pics do look a little thin, but I think it is just the camers. The first set looked bang on the prototype.

I really like it from the pics, I just wish it didn't have that red spray effect around the eyes on the ex head...I feel it would look better without it.
The emblem looks top-notch though.

0p5l.jpg

This might be one of the most iconic things Sideshow has ever done. The final sculpts on the heads are amazeballz.

Just floored by this one.

Awwwwwww YEAH!!!! that's what I'm talking about. SS have nailed this, SUPERPUMPED is what I am. Such a relief and excited all at the same time :)

Only for the elites like us.

Umm, i'm also in this "elite" category! Man, so many thoughts and half attempts to get rid of my busts, so glad i didn't. At least for the immediate future, i'll be looking at the PF and Bust side by side in all its glory ;)

Low blow about me not getting this m8... Low blow.

As for Punisher... I am over the moon happy for you Dude. I always want people to love thier pieces.

So what you are saying is your a gosh darn DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!

I almost didn't mention you not getting it... Because I know why... But.... I could not help myself... All your trash talking brought it out of me :( ;) But bad form on my part... Even if it was a tease.... How is your son doing?

Drama Queen.... Sure. But my point to that post was that I am very honest when I end up being wrong about a piece. However... I still wish the Hulk eye Brow was made to look like the proto. It does look more natural and better in person but yet still looks sort of off/ goofy. And the Bat pits, while it ended up not being as big of an issue to me as others. I still had to futz with them. I just did not need to rip it all apart and glue it like many did. So the issue is there. I actually fixed the pits on the original body I had and I did not think it looked that good. But on the replacement body I really had to yank on the back of the suit and push the fabric up in the arms... So yeah the issue was there also. And as I said before... I still have issues with the pose and the long neck... Do I still love my Batman PF? Yes. Is it a 10 out of 10??? No. Not for me anyways.

I just don't believe in blind praise. If there is something that is amiss. My hope is that SSC will see this and up their game with the next PF or statue they do. It's not like I ever insult the company. Hell I praise them and their work all the time. I even got a review blog here praising their work. That is how much I like their stuff. But I will always.... ALWAYS call them like I see them. And I see a miss step with Superman's shorts. Just because everything else is perfect does not mean I will give this a free pass.

Like I said. It's not like I am dumping on SSC. Just giving the piece my criticism, which is IMO, 100% accurate.

Someone here or on the other forum said they were looking forward to how I felt about the EX twisty eyes after I had it in hand because they knew I would give an honest opinion about it after I got it. Even though they knew I was not happy from the proto pics.... I take great pride in that. I may be opinionated but I am honest and fair.

Having said all of that... It's a great piece overall and one that I am looking forward to getting.

Just had a thought.... Perhaps all of my complaining is just to prep myself for when I actually get my SSC pieces. Get myself all worked up and then it don't seems so bad once I have it in hand :)

Last edited:
Noooooooo! I just got a e-mail from SS my last flex that was scheduled for the 25th has been changed the May 25th. Sucks Balls!!

I really like it from the pics, I just wish it didn't have that red spray effect around the eyes on the ex head...I feel it would look better without it.
The emblem looks top-notch though.

0p5l.jpg

Yeah.... Hard to say from just pics... But it does look like he is suffering from allergies or something.

Back