Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics, close shot of the ex eye with and without the flame please :)

I almost didn't mention you not getting it... Because I know why... But.... I could not help myself... All your trash talking brought it out of me :( ;) But bad form on my part... Even if it was a tease.... How is your son doing?

Drama Queen.... Sure. But my point to that post was that I am very honest when I end up being wrong about a piece. However... I still wish the Hulk eye Brow was made to look like the proto. It does look more natural and better in person but yet still looks sort of off/ goofy. And the Bat pits, while it ended up not being as big of an issue to me as others. I still had to futz with them. I just did not need to rip it all apart and glue it like many did. So the issue is there. I actually fixed the pits on the original body I had and I did not think it looked that good. But on the replacement body I really had to yank on the back of the suit and push the fabric up in the arms... So yeah the issue was there also. And as I said before... I still have issues with the pose and the long neck... Do I still love my Batman PF? Yes. Is it a 10 out of 10??? No. Not for me anyways.

I just don't believe in blind praise. If there is something that is amiss. My hope is that SSC will see this and up their game with the next PF or statue they do. It's not like I ever insult the company. Hell I praise them and their work all the time. I even got a review blog here praising their work. That is how much I like their stuff. But I will always.... ALWAYS call them like I see them. And I see a miss step with Superman's shorts. Just because everything else is perfect does not mean I will give this a free pass.

Like I said. It's not like I am dumping on SSC. Just giving the piece my criticism, which is IMO, 100% accurate.

Someone here or on the other forum said they were looking forward to how I felt about the EX twisty eyes after I had it in hand because they knew I would give an honest opinion about it after I got it. Even though they knew I was not happy from the proto pics.... I take great pride in that. I may be opinionated but I am honest and fair.

Having said all of that... It's a great piece overall and one that I am looking forward to getting.

Just had a thought.... Perhaps all of my complaining is just to prep myself for when I actually get my SSC pieces. Get myself all worked up and then it don't seems so bad once I have it in hand :)

Well, I was joking with you JAWS, I am fine, and my son seems to REALLY be responding to all we have been doing. It has been an expensive few months with no end it sight, but it is all worth it. I may get this bad boy down the road, sooner if I am able to get a few things done.

As for you being honest, I agree you are, but the again so are most of us. You know we see the issues Dude, we just don't obsess over them the way you do, and most of us don't cause all the drama you do m8. Come on you know it is true....lol.

Dude, dont even joke. We're lucky he turned out so good. 10 x better than Bats. I'm glad I didn't have a reason to cancel Supes. This guy is worth 400 for the paint job alone and the great Ex. He's perfect. NOTHING wrong with this fig and looks just like the proto. This is how PFs should ALWAYS be. :clap

Why do you feel the need to rip into me statue to praise another??? Superman both look AMAZING... Nuff said. Batman is equally AMAZING IMHO, and it the opinion of almost all you have him. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but there is no need to slam something to make you feel better about your purchase. If there was I would be spending my time hanging around certain Marvel thread just tearing it up. I don't because I there is no need. I wouldn't have even mentioned it in here, but JAWS brought it up. Honestly, Mark why can't you just let it go??.

Mine got pushed back to 5/20!!! I was so looking forward to this piece next week! Oh well waited this long, gives me time to make a shrine for him!!

For those like myself, who have already paid the final flex and shipping on the 10th, but didn't get your statue in the very first wave, will get it next week as the next batch is in port. I assume those that got delayed to may are likely in the "third" wave. But for what its worth, not everybody has received their shipping notices yet.

Well, I was joking with you JAWS, I am fine, and my son seems to REALLY be responding to all we have been doing. It has been an expensive few months with no end it sight, but it is all worth it. I may get this bad boy down the road, sooner if I am able to get a few things done.

As for you being honest, I agree you are, but the again so are most of us. You know we see the issues Dude, we just don't obsess over them the way you do, and most of us don't cause all the drama you do m8. Come on you know it is true....lol.

If you are being honest then how come you did not point out the issue with the shorts. :( :(. I mean I just pointed out what I did not like and what my wife said. Otherwise I have been just having fun and praising everything else about the piece.

And If pointing out issues with a statue and talking about them causes people Drama... Then I don't know what to say... Besides if you go back and look there was very little drama except for a certain little Arachnid telling me I need to admit that I like the flame eyes and complain that I was being critical about the shorts :) :) :) ;).

PS - I know you were joking.. It was still a low blow by me:)

I was a day 1 PO on the EX Flex , but no delays here , its on the way . an an international customer....do we have priority?? don't know really

It is what it is! As long as i know i got this badboy coming im happy! Gives me more time on how to sneak it past the wife lol!!!

If you are being honest then how come you did not point out the issue with the shorts. :( :(. I mean I just pointed out what I did not like and what my wife said. Otherwise I have been just having fun and praising everything else about the piece.

And If pointing out issues with a statue and talking about them causes people Drama... Then I don't know what to say... Besides if you go back and look there was very little drama except for a certain little Arachnid telling me I need to admit that I like the flame eyes and complain that I was being critical about the shorts :) :) :) ;).

PS - I know you were joking.. It was still a low blow by me:)

Lol... I didn't even notice the shorts Dude. I hope you love this one m8.

Back