Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few more pics;

vu6yzuqa.jpg

u2uqenys.jpg

dupu6y2y.jpg

Got My EX Superman today. As for How I am displaying him... Just call me Johnny Storm... FLAME ON!!!!

Eye noodles for the win! :lol :exactly: I knew you would come around sooner or later. The EX does look damn impressive in hand, doesn't it? All that *****ing and you got those tiny little red plug-ins that you won't even use. Honestly, when I got him I put the little red plug ins in first and something just really seemed off. Then I put the flame trails in and I knew right away that was THE look for the EX. It looks fantastic that way. It's like SSC knew what they were doing all along. My sons flipped when they saw the EX with the heat trails. They were both saying how cool it looked. Oh well, it never hurts to have more display options.

I like your setup Jaws.

Thanks Chin... Your shelves inspired me :)

Agreed. Be careful my friend.

In other news, 235 is in the house!

Congrats on 235.

I am careful. I got the shelf at lowes and it can handle up to 350 lbs. All of the Shelf supports are drilled into studs. It's pretty tuff. Believe me I am careful.

Eye noodles for the win! :lol :exactly: I knew you would come around sooner or later. The EX does look damn impressive in hand, doesn't it? All that *****ing and you got those tiny little red plug-ins that you won't even use. Honestly, when I got him I put the little red plug ins in first and something just really seemed off. Then I put the flame trails in and I knew right away that was THE look for the EX. It looks fantastic that way. It's like SSC knew what they were doing all along. My sons flipped when they saw the EX with the heat trails. They were both saying how cool it looked. Oh well, it never hurts to have more display options.

I actually liked how the tiny red eyes looked. But the overspray made the Noodles the way to go. Having said that I wish the EX head came with Regular eyes. But it's still nice. Just not ideal for me. The Reg head is beautiful but I can't see it up on the high shelf. It will be rearranged at some point and I will use the Reg head then when I put him on a lower shelf. But both heads are great.

Sooooo Is this something I should contact SSC about. The cape on my Superman sits off to his left. Not an issue on his right side (his right not ours) but looks kinda bad on his left.

Back