Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant that flex pay never got first dibs, at least on pieces I've been involved in, usually the last payment is about a month after release.

Are we still talking about this? Jeez

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

What else do all of us non-elite one timers have to talk about. :lecture

The thing is, if this is a new policy, it would be good strategy to flex in the future. If it's just a fluke, SS should never have said anything.

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

You leave your PFs with frabics in open air like that ??? I'd be too scared of freaking dust getting into the fabric :/
I only have a case for my Joker, Batman is still in his box because I don't have anywhere safe to put him :(

Does anyone ever use a lint roller for the fabric, is it a good idea?

Man is it really bad to put fabric pfs in an open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't think so unless you have a lot of dust or leave it in direct sunlight. Since we dont have recirculating air heaters in our homes here, we dont get near as much dust. Even then, as long as you are diligent with keeping them clean, I would imagine they would fair well. I have had London After Midnight up on a shelf for over a year and he looks the same as when I put him there.

Clean once a week/fortnight and they will be fine. Direct sunlight is the killer.

Soft bristled brush and sticky tape for stubborn clingons.

klingon-baby.jpg

Sucks I have to wait but it will be worth it! I have that crappy DCD Superman musuem statue that comes with a faux leather cape with the S on the back. I'm tempted to take it off and put on this one just for fun lol.

awesome pics everyone! glad he turned out great, good job Sideshow. Harley next, hope she will be flawless as well.

Back