Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Due to the very large shipping box and the edition size of the Exclusive Superman Premium Format Figure, we are receiving it into our warehouse in multiple shipments. We will be fulfilling orders by date order placed as the pieces arrive.

Please let me know if I can assist you further!

Best regards,

Customer Service Representative
Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Fax Number (805) 214-2190

Now we know that this is incorrect or partially incorrect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets hope that they hold true to this with future batches...since I ordered first minute, I expect to get mine second batch.

Lets hope that they hold true to this with future batches...since I ordered first minute, I expect to get mine second batch.

Hmm, I ordered mine a few days after he went up...I wonder if I still might be in the second batch..

Probly won't be up for a couple of days mate, I'm down at the beach for a few days with the fam. I got my wife to pick up Supes from work tho, he's coming down at the moment. I don't have wi if down here tho so I'll wait til I'm back in the city to do a full vid, might do a quick one this arvo.

jezy9ure.jpg

most of those that picked the 5th(which was then bumped to the 10th) have received theres. I am part of that group too, but haven't received it yet, and was promised that I am in this next group going out this week, as I would assume are the others that have had this paid in full with shipping for almost 2 weeks. After our orders have been filled i would imagine they are going to take care of one-time payers and other flex dates on this shipment too, at least I would hope so.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out their flex pay system as everything I've bought from them has been with the single payment option.

So if you pick an early date at the beginning of the month and it doesn't arrive that month till towards the end they will automatically bump your payment date to when it comes in? What if others have the payment date selected closer to when it actually arrives? Will they bump yours to when he comes in and delay everyone else's to next month. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if you flex it does it really makes a difference to pick an early date of the month instead of the end. Would you get yours sooner?

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out their flex pay system as everything I've bought from them has been with the single payment option.

So if you pick an early date at the beginning of the month and it doesn't arrive that month till towards the end they will automatically bump your payment date to when it comes in? What if others have the payment date selected closer to when it actually arrives? Will they bump yours to when he comes in and delay everyone else's to next month. I guess I'm just trying to figure out if you flex it does it really makes a difference to pick an early date of the month instead of the end. Would you get yours sooner?

Nah it's luck mate

Nah it's luck mate

Alright, thanks for clearing that up Chin. Looking forward to your video review.

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

Amazing pics! Where did you get the art prints?

As noted above, I had a few setup issues with Superman. Here they are and how I was able to work around them (you'd be wise to have someone assist you and hold the base/body as you try to move other parts):

1. Insertion into base: The feet were initially levitating above the ground so I SLOWLY and diligently removed him. The peg in the lower foot is large and simply rubbed it with a rubbing alcohol swab/pad...this made things significantly better.

2. Installing the cape: Oh Lord...scary stuff for me. I felt like I was playing a game of "Operation" with this and very concerned about the red cape paint rubbing onto the flesh of the portrait head. Assuming I'll display the regular portrait the majority of the time, I practiced with the EX head, but covered it with a handkerchief. Then I bumped the uncovered hand...left a red mark. After testing on the bottom of the EX head, the same rubbing alcohol swab/pad removed the red from the hand (I'd use very sparingly)...so I then covered Supes with another handkerchief. Here are pics...I simply "tied" him with taping the edges together...nothing attached to the PF itself.

I installed and removed the cape three times so I felt pretty comfortable maneuvering with the regular portrait. Once the cape was on top of the handkerchief, with the help of additional hands, we slowly removed the handkerchief.

He looks great but I'm honestly very leery of ever taking the cape on and off again. Plan ahead and be very judicious.

3. The shoulder hole for the cape peg doesn't seem to be deep enough. At first, I thought I'd drill/shave a bit to correct it with a dremel tool, but after the stress of putting the cape on without scratching paint, I think I'll call it good enough.

Back