Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...I feel stupid. Just got off the phone with sideshow and a really cute sounding girl informed me that there actually was a secret compartment on the other side of the styrofoam. I have a cape!!! So...anyway....let's pretend like I never typed that original post.

The cape is taped up beneath the main figure. take the figure, the base and the headsculpts out and turn over the polystyrene. slit the tape and lift the panel to reveal the cape.

Mine showed up today, US to UK in less than a week with Easter weekend in there. No real negatives, even the noodle eyes and hayfever eyes look better in person than in pics.
The suit, the physique, the paint apps, the pose...all stunning. My one teeny moan is getting the cape on without it rubbing on the neck, it's a little tricky and left a couple of "crayon marks" but these wiped off.
Oh yeah, I put the red eyes in all the way on the EX head, careful use of a sewing needle with see them out again...

View attachment 105086
View attachment 105087
View attachment 105088
View attachment 105089

Wow Jimbo, I wonder if your one of the lucky few collectors in the UK to have Supes already...still waiting for my processing email :( great pics buddy, looks great :clap

I think I must be one of the only guys in the UK as I haven't seen any posted. I've got a number in the late 300's of 2500 and I preordered as soon as it went live. I'm made up to be honest as it is my birthday on Thursday and this is the best present I could have asked for. It is my first PF and I love it! I'm going to write a review for my blog and perhaps a UK collectors site later tonight hence the no of pics.

Just another photo (ignore the clutter), it's old red eyes from a distance and I don't think it looks that bad.

old red eyes.JPG

Just got the box with the red x on the front. I got so excited I opened it to find SS gave me #0009!!!! :blissy
Absolutely gorgeous statue!!! Congrats to everyone who ordered. This has now become one of my favs in my collection.
Sorry for the crappy phone pics

[SUB] [/SUB]

Wow I've just been browsing the pictures of this on here & he looks amazing. I seriously can't want until mine arrives.

Here are the instrux that come with it explaining how to attach the cape. As its mentioned before, be extremely careful with it and use a cloth of some sort so you don't rub the red paint onto the head.

Also here are some more pics of the exc. head and regular head

that reg head is so impressive...bravo Sideshow
was very happy to hear about the heat vision eyes but the more i see them the more i dislike tbh...reminds me too much of Event Horizon

but overall, this piece looks incredible...congrats to all who have already received...anxiously waiting for mine

I'm hoping the rest of us that paid on the 10th will get our tracking info later today. 12 days later is kinda messed up!:impatient:

Back