Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on, I misread the email. It's charging tomorrow US time.

ramu8epy.jpg

Checked my account, I was charged on the 10th (last flex and shipping) and nada from SS :dunno

First time this has happened to me and I'm not entirely happy about it to be quite honest :impatient:

Checked my account, I was charged on the 10th (last flex and shipping) and nada from SS :dunno

First time this has happened to me and I'm not entirely happy about it to be quite honest :impatient:

There was one statue I bought, not sure if I remember what it was, I want to say Snake Eyes maybe. At any rate I was charged for it and it didn't ship for another two weeks. It was frustrating at the time, but what can you do. Apparently they expected the items in their warehouse to ship and the boat they were on got delayed. :dunno

It was the first and only time that has ever happened to me with Sideshow.

There was one statue I bought, not sure if I remember what it was, I want to say Snake Eyes maybe. At any rate I was charged for it and it didn't ship for another two weeks. It was frustrating at the time, but what can you do. Apparently they expected the items in their warehouse to ship and the boat they were on got delayed. :dunno

It was the first and only time that has ever happened to me with Sideshow.

Uugh that's not good CSI but as you said not exactly a lot I can do about it :(

Damn boats! Float faster!!! :lol

I just got off the phone with Jennifer at SSC and she did confirm that the first batch is held up at the shipping dock so it'll be a few days until anyone gets a shipping notification. Also I did get a confirmation that there is NO light up feature as far as the eyes are concerned

I talked to Jennifer today too and she told me that she thought it was going out today, so likely tomorrow.:pray:

Please, let's take a minute of silence in honor to all of those that order the regular version.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• th_fools.jpg
    th_fools.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by a moderator:
I just got off the phone with Jennifer at SSC and she did confirm that the first batch is held up at the shipping dock so it'll be a few days until anyone gets a shipping notification. Also I did get a confirmation that there is NO light up feature as far as the eyes are concerned

Ah right, so might be a little while yet.

SS rep just replied my email:

The Superman Premium Format figure (3002151) is arriving in our warehouse in batches as there are so many of them. Once your order is pulled for processing, we will send you a processing notice; this notice is sent approximately 14-20 days before we process your payment.

I guess it's another 2 weeks at least for me.

SS rep just replied my email:

The Superman Premium Format figure (3002151) is arriving in our warehouse in batches as there are so many of them. Once your order is pulled for processing, we will send you a processing notice; this notice is sent approximately 14-20 days before we process your payment.

I guess it's another 2 weeks at least for me.

Are you a flex payer, or one time payment customer? I'm more than likely in the second batch, so I'm hoping those are on a boat directly behind this one as we speak..

Back