Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a hold of yourself!!!:gah:

image.jpg

:lol Nic always comes in handy for moments like these

Just got back from seeing the Raid 2. What a great flick. Some brutal scenes in it. In all seriousness....I will laugh my @ss off if you decide to display the heat trails after you receive Supes. That would be hilarious after all of your lobbying. The best part is that I know you'll be honest and tell us if you do. No matter what though, everyone will be able to display the EX portrait the way they want. It can't get better than that.

Just got back from Raid 2.... Liked the first one better but this was still great...

As for the Superman Ex eyes..... They said it couldn't be done... They said that all the complaining was falling on deaf ears... They said we were a bunch of Whiners and that we needed to just deal.... But look now.. We are getting an option from SSC on how to display the EX head :)... Wonder what would have happened if all of us complainers just sat on our thumbs and said nothing????

OK I am being a sore winner... Which I should not be because this is a win for everyone. I now have a an EX head that I will display from time to time (or even most of the time if it looks great) and yes fillip629, I will say if I end up liking the twisty eyes and decide to display him that way. You know me well... I never have a problem admitting I am wrong about a SSC piece. I am always happy to be wrong if it means we get a great piece.

This was sooooo cool for SSC to do. Awesome that they listened to the fans and went the extra mile... That EX sculpt is just killer and it was really going to be a shame that many of us may never have used it. SSC did not have to do that... the Ex was sold out.. They did not need to make any changes at all. Yet they did. How awesome is that?

Hope everyone loves however they decide to display him.... Truly fantastic news!!! Can not wait to get this guy!!!!

Just got back from Raid 2.... Liked the first one better but this was still great...

As for the Superman Ex eyes..... They said it couldn't be done... They said that all the complaining was falling on deaf ears... They said we were a bunch of Whiners and that we needed to just deal.... But look now.. We are getting an option from SSC on how to display the EX head :)... Wonder what would have happened if all of us complainers just sat on our thumbs and said nothing????

OK I am being a sore winner... Which I should not be because this is a win for everyone. I now have a an EX head that I will display from time to time (or even most of the time if it looks great) and yes fillip629, I will say if I end up liking the twisty eyes and decide to display him that way. You know me well... I never have a problem admitting I am wrong about a SSC piece. I am always happy to be wrong if it means we get a great piece.

This was sooooo cool for SSC to do. Awesome that they listened to the fans and went the extra mile... That EX sculpt is just killer and it was really going to be a shame that many of us may never have used it. SSC did not have to do that... the Ex was sold out.. They did not need to make any changes at all. Yet they did. How awesome is that?

Hope everyone loves however they decide to display him.... Truly fantastic news!!! Can not wait to get this guy!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself, Jaws. :clap Really looking forward to this Ex. I'm in the second batch but I look forward to seeing pics from the guys that get him first. It's a win for all Ex or Reg really. This is a beautiful Supes piece.

Leo-Toast.gif

Should be easy enough to make a quick mold of the EX head, with nothing in his eyes, so you can have a head for each version. Easy custom work there for a savvy painter.
I would pay for that if someone did it. Dark_spidey?

In fact, SSC could have made more cache here if they offered EX buyers the option of getting another EX head for the second plugin.

Oh my God we are a crazy bunch!!!!!!!! :cuckoo:

We all spend months and months screaming about the ridiculous spaghetti eyes and how we will never display it that way and now we are asking for a third head to display all options?!!!!:thud:

I very much doubt this was a result of listening to the fans requests and complaints and simply a production and shipping solution to prevent breakage and replacements.

That's human nature for you.

You never know. When in hand and with the right lighting, the spaghetti just might be the best looking option of the three.

Back