Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist turned into a live order today. Wonder how long I'll have to wait before they ship him out.

Sideshow, I exist only to receive a shipping notice. That is the sole purpose for which I flex PO'd and every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my PF. And now.. I have no PF. My shipping notice.. that is what you have taken from me!

2hxq812.gif

They took my final flex payment 10 days ago...still no shipping notice. :(

Have you checked your order on ss's site for tracking info? I was charged on the 10th and never received an email but the tracking info is listed on my order detail page. He's in Jacksonville now. I'm supposed to have him tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you checked your order on ss's site for tracking info? I was charged on the 10th and never received an email but the tracking info is listed on my order detail page. He's in Jacksonville now. I'm supposed to have him tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was charged on the 10th also. Nadda info on tracking/shipping for me. Kind of annoyed.:impatient:

Back