Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my God! That is so funny! Just had a very disturbing vision of our bearded Aussie friend dancing to that song in front of Superman. So so funny, still! Sorry Bruce, tour videos will now be that much entertaining.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

jay-goodbye-horses-o.gif

:lol

Oh my God! That is so funny! Just had a very disturbing vision of our bearded Aussie friend dancing to that song in front of Superman. So so funny, still! Sorry Bruce, your videos will now be that much entertaining.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Why is it called a bruce? (Now wondering if Bruce in finding Nemo was named that as homage to Jaws)

Bruce was the nickname given to the mechanical shark while on the set of Jaws.

Correct... Named after Spielberg's Lawyer, Bruce Raymer. And Yes Bruce in Finding Nemo was named as an Homage to Bruce from JAWS.

Correct... Named after Spielberg's Lawyer, Bruce Raymer. And Yes Bruce in Finding Nemo was named as an Homage to Bruce from JAWS.

Awesome! Thanks guys! Now that you said that, I remembered watching some making of commentaries where I first heard this.

Back