Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're still shipping preorders? Wtfffffffff I've had mine since like forever!
Tell me about it. :slap At least I can always count on you to rub it in.:lol
Your loss is someone else's gain
Unless they get a damaged statue that they have no replacement parts for. I might stick it out for a couple more weeks, but I'm tired of waiting.
No kidding id gladly take time over outrageous eBay mark ups. :lol
One just went for barely over retail on ebay not that long ago. I don't see this piece going up that much in value because there're so many of them.

If anyone is considering canceling their EX could you please let me know... I am in a better place now so I am looking for one again.

If your not thinking about selling it,don't worry about the Ex,I have the Ex and the Ex head is in the box,the regular is far superior.

Yeah guys seriously just cancel these already. It's utterly insulting how SS hasn't shipped your EXs. I've had mine for over 4 and a half months. Jeez its just not right at all. Spend your money towards something better

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If your not thinking about selling it,don't worry about the Ex,I have the Ex and the Ex head is in the box,the regular is far superior.

nah, both are sweet and EX is an excellent addition. I change them out regularly. Both continue to remain out of the box for me. Who doesn't like a different display option now and again?

I like the EX head cause he is looking forward instead of having the reg at an angle. It looks good in the pics. Maybe ill get it customized to look like the reg.

nah, both are sweet and EX is an excellent addition. I change them out regularly. Both continue to remain out of the box for me. Who doesn't like a different display option now and again?

I like the EX head cause he is looking forward instead of having the reg at an angle. It looks good in the pics. Maybe ill get it customized to look like the reg.
Yeah they're both amazing. The EX also looks a little younger and more like the Superman I grew up with.

Also PITU when I got into collecting in 2012, yours were the first videos I watched to get info on releases. Thanks man

Yeah guys seriously just cancel these already. It's utterly insulting how SS hasn't shipped your EXs. I've had mine for over 4 and a half months. Jeez its just not right at all. Spend your money towards something better

Mine was Delivered On:Wednesday, 06/25/2014.I think SS should triple the Reward points fort the delay.

Yeah they're both amazing. The EX also looks a little younger and more like the Superman I grew up with.

Also PITU when I got into collecting in 2012, yours were the first videos in watched to get info on releases. Thanks man

Awesomnesss papo!!!! Rock on dude!

Thanks bro. On that note, how come you don't do reviews like you used to?

A lot of **** happened during the past few years. Good and some crap. It all took me away from it. but im back. Been doing vids for the past 2 weeks and wont be stopping anytime soon. I love filming, talking and collecting toys/Statues to much. It makes me happy as hell!

A lot of **** happened during the past few years. Good and some crap. It all took me away from it. but im back. Been doing vids for the past 2 weeks and wont be stopping anytime soon. I love filming, talking and collecting toys/Statues to much. It makes me happy as hell!

Still doing gigs for SS ?

That totally explains the absence. It feels like I started collecting and then you disappeared. Then I looked you up a few months ago and I saw a few vids but nothing like what you used to. Glad you're back and yeah collecting rocks!

Still doing gigs for SS ?

Havent done them in a while. I felt like i wasn't an Asset to them so i stopped it. Maybe in a few months ill see if they want to do something. That is if i feel like id make a difference. Trying to take my filming in a different direction, I want the collectibles to look real good. we will see if a succeed.

Back