Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOWZERS!!!!

Just got my shipping notice for my Ex! Finally.

Not pleased about it being a 7 day notice, and just 2 days before I'm charged for Spidey... Spidey had a 21 day notice... pushing them so close is kind of inconvenient but at least it's finally coming.

I'm still in awe with my Apoc though...

WOWZERS!!!!

Not pleased about it being a 7 day notice, and just 2 days before I'm charged for Spidey... Spidey had a 21 day notice... pushing them so close is kind of inconvenient but at least it's finally coming.

Congrats, bud!

Ok, I finally got my shipping notice.
So I will have to put the portraits on first then the cape?

Yes. Put the head on first, then adjust his suit around the neck. The grab the cape and seriously, follow the directions on the paper on how to move it around properly. You'll do it with no issues.

Yes. Put the head on first, then adjust his suit around the neck. The grab the cape and seriously, follow the directions on the paper on how to move it around properly. You'll do it with no issues.

Thanks BG. I guess there is a reason why the portraits need to go on first but couldn't they have done it like Batman PF where the cape goes on first?

Thanks BG. I guess there is a reason why the portraits need to go on first but couldn't they have done it like Batman PF where the cape goes on first?

In My Opinion I think they should have done the Bat PF like this. The only thing that bugs me about the Bat PF is that you can see that between the shoulders and the neck there is an obvious distance that makes his neck seem like it goes on forever. The portrait is stacked on the cape and cape is stacked on the shoulders. It's doesn't add up. Or should I say it adds up to too much. Minor gripe I know but I would have loved if Batmans cape was like Sups.

WOWZERS!!!!

Ok, I finally got my shipping notice.
So I will have to put the portraits on first then the cape?

Congrats to both of you on the shipment notices. Sucks SS screwed up the release of this guy, but he really is worth the wait. And yes, the portrait goes on first, then the cape. There is an instruction sheet that comes with him to aid in putting on the cape. Just be slow and steady and it will go on with no problems.

I'm still waiting also. It's been 11 weeks since the first batch shipped, but who's counting :tap

I'm still waiting also. It's been 11 weeks since the first batch shipped, but who's counting :tap

count.gif

Sideshow doesn't like people in Illinois either evidently. I still haven't heard a thing and ordered way back on day one.

Not in my case luckily. I received my EX back in April (flexed mine). My buddy ordered an EX (full pay) as well and he just got his about 2 weeks ago. Both of us live in the Chi-town area. I hope you (and everyone waiting on one) get yours soon. Once you receive him and set him up, you'll completely forget about the agonizing wait. He turned out fantastic. QC on this piece was stellar.

Last I heard the orders weren't going to be filled until August. Personally I don't care when they fill my order as long as he comes in perfect.

I finally heard back from Sideshow yesterday and got blown off. I was told " We are in fact receiving this item in a few small shipments. However I would not be able to determine which shipment your order will be in. We will however email you a week or two before your order is due to process." So in other words they have no idea when this will be in. I love what Sideshow dose and just like the rest of you I spend thousands of dollars a year with them and this is not acceptable. I know things get delayed but you have to have better customer service and get back to your customers with a real answer. I can't believe apocalypse is here and hulk, spidy and batman bust are on there way and still no Superman. So there's my two cents.

Back