Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called and now they are telling me there's no ETA for the next batch, she said it could be in the next month, or two months...I don't think anyone knows what's going on over there..

48968310.jpg

are you talking about the next batch after the one that just arrived to the warehouse today?? I was just told that mine should ship out tonight.

It is what it is...they can't drive the boats or make customs move any faster

I can live with the delay. What I don't like is for them to fully charge me and expect me to sit back like everything is fine. If they are going to charge me, they better be ready to ship my product. If a delay occurs they should be able to hand out $20 gift cards like candy, because that's what customer service is about. I spend a lot of money with SS and I expect to be treated with a little respect because of that business.

I can live with the delay. What I don't like is for them to fully charge me and expect me to sit back like everything is fine. If they are going to charge me, they better be ready to ship my product. If a delay occurs they should be able to hand out $20 gift cards like candy, because that's what customer service is about. I spend a lot of money with SS and I expect to be treated with a little respect because of that business.

I completely agree, My last payment was taken April 5th ......the last I heard was it should be shipped in mid May. Sorry but that's not acceptable. To take someone's money to be paid in full then wait 45 days with their cash. Sideshows starting to let me down in a few aspects, like billing/QC but that's the difference from 2 years ago and today. They are just mass producing that many more statues.

I completely agree, My last payment was taken April 5th ......the last I heard was it should be shipped in mid May. Sorry but that's not acceptable. To take someone's money to be paid in full then wait 45 days with their cash. Sideshows starting to let me down in a few aspects, like billing/QC but that's the difference from 2 years ago and today. They are just mass producing that many more statues.

No excuse with whatever failings they have had (personally I have yet to have an issue with sideshow that they haven't rectified properly), but I'm thinking it may be due to what seems like a fast expansion of their customer base over the past three years. Seems like the market for such statues has increased quite a bit and they are struggling to keep up.

i pre ordered the EX. they havent taken money but their newsletter says the EX is now shipping. from what i can tell, only a handful have shipped. I called and was told there is a delay with these being inspected. they hope to have them shipped out in 1-2 weeks. this really sucks for me, im having surgery in 2 weeks and ill be in the hospital for a week. then while at home recovering, i wont be able to lift anything over 10 pounds for 2 months.....GD it. what timing this is.

hold on then, I just talked to them TODAY, and they said that they had some arriving at the warehouse today, and mine will be shipping out tonight or first thing in the morning?? Why are people talking about 2 weeks or longer, there seems to be a lot of misinformation going on.

hold on then, I just talked to them TODAY, and they said that they had some arriving at the warehouse today, and mine will be shipping out tonight or first thing in the morning?? Why are people talking about 2 weeks or longer, there seems to be a lot of misinformation going on.

There probably is a batch that just came in. The others are waiting for future batches I'm assuming.

But you received your processing notice already, I assume. Many people haven't, so we're wondering when our batch might arrive.

But you received your processing notice already, I assume. Many people haven't, so we're wondering when our batch might arrive.

:exactly: And SS doesn't have a clue IMO. They are telling the customer what they want to hear. "Slight delay" "Will ship soon" (ie We have no idea when) Just being poorly handled right now. At least communicate that you hit a snag and you don't know what's up, but you're trying to ship them as fast as possible. Don't give dates and just push those dates further and further back.

I really don't get this complaint at all. You agreed to a flex pay arrangement right? You have given Sideshow over $300 of your money to hold onto over the last year or two, and that last payment is too much for you to bear? Would you have preferred that they didn't take that last payment and simply moved it 30 days later? I'm sure there are quite a few guys on here right now that wouldn't mind jumping ahead of you in line and willing to pony up full payment to be assured to get a Supes from the next batch that goes out. I know I would.

I really don't get this complaint at all. You agreed to a flex pay arrangement right? You have given Sideshow over $300 of your money to hold onto over the last year or two, and that last payment is too much for you to bear? Would you have preferred that they didn't take that last payment and simply moved it 30 days later? I'm sure there are quite a few guys on here right now that wouldn't mind jumping ahead of you in line and willing to pony up full payment to be assured to get a Supes from the next batch that goes out. I know I would.

To me, this isn't about flex vs. non-flex. It's simply about a company being able to deliver a product that has been paid for. For all the people that have paid, either flex or one time payment of the full amount, SS said they are ready to charge the money and then deliver the product. That is not happening. SS is ready to charge, but they had no contingency plan for when they couldn't deliver.

Back