Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be the guy that starts the negative but why us the base blue?? Isn't the fortress pure white like snow?

bagytuqe.jpg
3e9avu6e.jpg
bany3uny.jpg
e9aqe6yd.jpg
eju9a3ep.jpg
numanupu.jpg
eseqybaz.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry for the low quality. Wanted to show you guys first. Will take some HD pics tomorrow with better lighting. The sun is setting here so thats why you see the flash on the last one. He looks amazing. I haven't really had a chance to stare because I've been taking pictures. I'll post a few with the flame eyes and I'm done for the night

Not to be the guy that starts the negative but why us the base blue?? Isn't the fortress pure white like snow?

:slap There is NOTHING wrong with this Supes statue in its look. Have you seen the crap statues that are out there? Seriously...? Batman deserved a critical eye. He looked good, but they could've done better. Supes, so far, is stunning. Nothing wrong with that base. It's the comic version after all.

looks awesome. I'm actually tempted to paint white corneas and leave the pupils/retina's red. Can anybody photoshop that with jedi's new pictures. Curious how that might look. p.s. congrats, and thanks for taking them time to add pics. Would love to see more of the cape from the back too. Lastly, what are your impressions? It looks great

Sorry for the low quality. Wanted to show you guys first. Will take some HD pics tomorrow with better lighting. The sun is setting here so thats why you see the flash on the last one. He looks amazing. I haven't really had a chance to stare because I've been taking pictures. I'll post a few with the flame eyes and I'm done for the night

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Can't wait to get him. Thanks for the pics. The Ex eyes looks awesome!

Thanks for posting pics, Jedi! Looks good. I'd probably display mine with the regular sculpt instead of the EX actually. I prefer that look.

looks awesome. I'm actually tempted to paint white corneas and leave the pupils/retina's red. Can anybody photoshop that with jedi's new pictures. Curious how that might look. p.s. congrats, and thanks for taking them time to add pics. Would love to see more of the cape from the back too. Lastly, what are your impressions? It looks great
Anytime man this forum is like my 3rd home. I spend more time here than i do with real ppl (as my wife says Lol and she's not wrong). It was really awesome to be able share this with you guys. Ill let you guys know what I think tmw. Here you go bro
umu8epe4.jpg
unazyten.jpg
ezy9ejyr.jpg

Beautiful. Just beautiful. Can't wait to get him. Thanks for the pics. The Ex eyes looks awesome!

Thanks for posting pics, Jedi! Looks good. I'd probably display mine with the regular sculpt instead of the EX actually. I prefer that look.
Thanks man. The ex looks pretty awesome in person with the squiggly eyes actually looking pretty ****ing sick!
Massive congrats Jedi :clap looks awesome brother....can't wait for mine to arrive :panic:
I can't wait for everyone to get theirs. I was lucky too no breaks. The eyes are sorta rubbery almost not easily breakable. Be VERY careful taking out the red eye fill-ins. I was pissing my pants taking out the stoppers. Be very careful you will scratch the portrait. I am safe but just a warning to everyone. Now I know EXACTLY what Alex meant

Thanks bro :). Oh and a few more like I promised of the flames
ugezanu7.jpg
yhuhy3uh.jpg
e4egaqyd.jpg

Thanks for the photos!!! I don't know if its your lower quality shots but those flame eyes (especially the one on his left) look like over kill. Only time I have thought that with the in hand shots. How do you like it in person?? How do you like the red eyes in person??? Your photos of that look better then others I have seen.

I'm actually starting to dig the "twizzler" eyes. They're more translucent and its kinda cool

I actually like them now. Might look amazing in person.

They do look much better in person. Probably will display like this for now. Now I gotta setup the display. The fun part is over. Just looked at him. Beast gents, he's a Beast! Also cape comes in its own compartment so if you don't see it and start tripping out like me, lift it and you'll feel the weight. Its underneath

Back