Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Maybe that guy that made that cool cape for the Hot Toys Batman will be making a fabric cape for this Sup. I'll keep my eyes and ears for this.

That would be Tony Meis. He has done some excellent job for Batmen and Supermen.

A wired one that he did for the 1/4 scale Bats would be a nice idea. However, both Begins and TDKRises Bat's costume had slots where the cape would go in / hold. With the Supeman PF, I wonder how it will be possible to place it in a steady manner on the shoulders. But I guess, eventually, someone will do some R&D and come up with a solution.

Thanks for the tips, the photo helped even more... Very helpful =)
Which potrait you like more, the exc or reg?

#397 is here! Have to echo the others, he is flawless. FOTY for real. Did a real quick vid coz in not on wi if at the moment but ful vid soon.

y6y8ezug.jpg

For future reference

ygyqy2ez.jpg

a8ume8y6.jpg

seda3ymu.jpg

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

Wow those prints are awesome! May ai ask where you got them from or who the artist is? Thanks!

Congrats Charlie :clap not sure what I'm more jealous about....the fact you got Superman already or that your having some amazingly hot weather in OZ compared to here in London :dunno :lol

That's a first, to my knowledge. It's cool though, any word on the heat vision head?

Back