Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah.... Hard to say from just pics... But it does look like he is suffering from allergies or something.

Supes with pink eye. Batman must of been farting bare cheeks on Superman's pillow :lol

Once customised I can see that HS looking really good though. I'll be display mine with the Reg, loving that HS. The PF itself looks like it's turned out great. I can't wait to get mine :yess:

I hope I atleast get a notification....still no word yet and all I was told by SS was that I should get one 14 days prior to shipping

lol i was about to ask for few weeks delay in shipping ...... don't consider elite **** whoever pays will get a statue......

btw Sups turn out nice i liked ex head from beginning not a fan of superman wanted it for JLA ....

If you don't want to join the elite that's fine

9esevyby.jpg

I have a bad feeling it's gonna be more than a month. I have a feeling there gonna screw us people who flexed on the 20th and 25th

why not, they already screwed those of us who ordered the minute it went up but chose to pay in full. I really wish they would make and post a clear policy on how they ship orders so we can order accordingly.

I think the shorts are fine. It is how any pair of similarly cut trunks over a pair of pants would look with one leg in a lifted forward position.

I love the headsculpt on the EX but really wish they hadn't added that red paint around the eyes. Everytime I look at the pic I reach for some Visine. The Reg though, classic, iconic, perfect!

I was about to get grumpy about the delay to the end of May, but have Black Widow on the 2nd, and Harley possibly two weeks later, so even if it was early, I would need to ask for them to wait on something til the end of the month. Wonder how long it will take for my wife to notice all the new boxes...

I can't believe your keen eye for perfection missed these critical items....total fail. :slap :panic: :cuckoo: :rotfl

View attachment 104441

Just messing with you...it's all good. :D

Dude, dont even joke. We're lucky he turned out so good. 10 x better than Bats. I'm glad I didn't have a reason to cancel Supes. This guy is worth 400 for the paint job alone and the great Ex. He's perfect. NOTHING wrong with this fig and looks just like the proto. This is how PFs should ALWAYS be. :clap

Back