Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those that have yet to receive the 2 weeks processing notice email will be on the next batch. Im in the second or third batch it seems. :(

Let's hope we're in the second batch and not the third...The wait for the second batch is gonna be long enough...I have this feeling we're not gonna get ours until late May, or later..I hope I'm wrong tho..

I'll be in the second batch or maybe even third batch since I was originally a waitlisted EX. I don't mind the wait though. I've wait this long, what's a few more weeks

You can get a quote on the product page.

that's right BR...mine says $40 also but this is just an estimation...very rarely is it the same once the statue ships. I was quoted the same $40 for the Bats PF but in the end it shipped for $58. Once we've received our fixed shipping rate usually means the statue has arrived at the warehouse...

Got charged for the final flex and shipping some time last night. Status changed to Shipping Soon for a while, then back to Processing (although it still shows as Shipping Soon when I click on "View Order"). Regardless of when it ships, I'm finally feeling the hype.

tumblr_louaqipgK11qj9qhto1_400.gif

Got charged for the final flex and shipping some time last night. Status changed to Shipping Soon for a while, then back to Processing (although it still shows as Shipping Soon when I click on "View Order"). Regardless of when it ships, I'm finally feeling the hype.

tumblr_louaqipgK11qj9qhto1_400.gif

maybe, just maybe...you may be one of the lucky ones to receive Supes first :panic:

...by the way, that's a really awesome username you have Awesome username :lol

that's right BR...mine says $40 also but this is just an estimation...very rarely is it the same once the statue ships. I was quoted the same $40 for the Bats PF but in the end it shipped for $58. Once we've received our fixed shipping rate usually means the statue has arrived at the warehouse...

I ve said it before ... ...its been a week that I have paid my last flex payment including shipping to Europe and the status ,still says Processing...so don't think that the statues are in the warehouse yet...I hope when SS receives them to check on them for QC, and not to hurry to ship 'em out

[/B]
I ve said it before ... ...its been a week that I have paid my last flex payment including shipping to Europe and the status ,still says Processing...so don't think that the statues are in the warehouse yet...I hope when SS receives them to check on them for QC, and not to hurry to ship 'em out
No chance they're going to check thousands of statues before sending them out.
That should be a priority in China before boxing them up.

there is no batch 1 or 2 anymore... with the delay on the first one they will ship together... LOL..... :slap

Mine was charged on the 10th. $44 to South Florida if that helps. I don't recall how much Batman was to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool...I take it that you paid with flex buddy? Yea, its strange why some have received their processing email yet their status still shows as shipping soon :dunno until we receive that custom email from Sideshow stating when they expect this Supes statue to arrive in their warehouse, then I don't expect anyone's to ship anytime soon :(

there is no batch 1 or 2 anymore... with the delay on the first one they will ship together... LOL..... :slap

Not necessarily. Who knows when the next batch comes in? SSC Reps have said that their warehouse can't handle thousands of PFs at one time. That's why they had to ship the EX Bats PFs in batches as well. I'm sure the Supes PFs will follow the same pattern.

Back