Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I love the figure and got mine today also. I don't regret it and its my favorite piece, I'm just saying that the base is too blue.

Thanks Jedi. I am starting to dig the flame/ smoke effect. Looking forward to this guy.

Look, I love the figure and got mine today also. I don't regret it and its my favorite piece, I'm just saying that the base is too blue.

I'm not going to lie either, I wish it had been a lot whiter too maybe it's the lack of light but it looks major blue to me too. But it makes Superman stand out regardless. Amazing piece

Thanks Jedi. I am starting to dig the flame/ smoke effect. Looking forward to this guy.

Thanks man. Also decided to change it to regular head again, want the wife to see him. She's almost here and she will trip!

When do you forsee yours coming in?

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Just for fun. Off the light of my TV
ysymemud.jpg

I'm not going to lie either, I wish it had been a lot whiter too maybe it's the lack of light but it looks majors blue to me too. But it makes Superman stand out regardless. Amazing piece

Thanks man. Also decided to change it to regular head again, want the wife to see him. She's almost here and she will trip!

When do you forsee yours coming in?

Ummm..... not sure. I thought POing when I did would have netted me one right away but thats not happening. I am a pay in full so I suspect that I will be a second batcher. C'est la vie!!!

thanks for sharing Jedi...he looks excellent :)
could you please give me your opinion on the stability of the base...it's been my main worry since he was initially revealed

Well I finally decided to call Sideshow today about my order status. My last flex payment was charged on April 10. I only knew that because I checked my credit card statement. Sideshow failed to send me the normal email stating that the payment had been charged. And I never received a shipping notice. I just spoke to customer service and was told that they were shorted on the initial shipment. But the next shipment came in today. And that my order should ship out in the next few days.

I guess I'll take it on face value for now. But the story seems a bit to convenient for me.

I couldn't get the CS person to give me a hard date of shipment. And I did express my disappoint in being charged my final payment without product being available to ship. And the lack of information on their part. So I plan to follow up in 2 days if I don't receive a shipping notice.

The pictures of this piece look great so far. And I'm excited to get it.

And you are entitled to your opinion as much as anyone else. Congrats!

Yes he is.... I will always defend anyone's right to complain! As long as it's in a constructive, polite, somewhat hyperactive/OCD manner ;)

Ummm..... not sure. I thought POing when I did would have netted me one right away but thats not happening. I am a pay in full so I suspect that I will be a second batcher. C'est la vie!!!
I think you're right. As far as I know all full payers are second batch. Hope you get yours soon. I was second batch for Batman, all that is forgotten once statue is in hand. Where in Canada are you?
Stunning my friend :thud:
Thanks man realized how hungry i was so waiting on wife to bring me some food. In all this excitement forgot to download Game of Thrones ( now don't know about you guys but would LOVE a PF line of that show).

I think you're right. As far as I know all full payers are second batch. Hope you get yours soon. I was second batch for Batman, all that is forgotten once statue is in hand. Where in Canada are you?

Thanks man realized how hungry i was so waiting on wife to bring me some food. In all this excitement forgot to download Game of Thrones ( now don't know about you guys but would LOVE a PF line of that show).

Not Canada, Ohio, USA my friend

Of course you were.... You might have burnt up.

Lol didn't see this message. Dude the eyes look so sick in person. I wasn't a huge fan of them early on but I ordered hoping they'd look good in person and they do! At least IMO

thanks for sharing Jedi...he looks excellent :)
could you please give me your opinion on the stability of the base...it's been my main worry since he was initially revealed

Base is much more stable than Batman. I wasn't as paranoid leaving him standing there
Not Canada, Ohio, USA my friend

My bad, don't know why but I thought you were a Canuck. I know there are a whole bunch on these boards.

Dudes this statue looks pretty sweet. I think I'll make a base for him so he'll fit in with the bat fam. Kinda lame that they gave him such a plain base, but whatev man. Looking forward to this awesome statue.

Back