Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so before I get him out together I'll give you guys a little tease. Lol the box also came dented in one corner (the one with the Exclusive sticker :( )

ypa4enud.jpg

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

This pic looked like you were giving birth. :lol

Congrats and massive thanks for putting your pics up! I was kinda checking the thread the whole day on and off to see if they were up. Supes turned out fantastic! C'mon Sideshow, charge me already! :impatient:

:slap There is NOTHING wrong with this Supes statue in its look. Have you seen the crap statues that are out there? Seriously...? Batman deserved a critical eye. He looked good, but they could've done better. Supes, so far, is stunning. Nothing wrong with that base. It's the comic version after all.
YEAH! Only MM is allowed to criticise :slap

Grats Jedi!

They do look much better in person. Probably will display like this for now. Now I gotta setup the display. The fun part is over. Just looked at him. Beast gents, he's a Beast! Also cape comes in its own compartment so if you don't see it and start tripping out like me, lift it and you'll feel the weight. Its underneath

I see they learnd from the Batman cape breaks

Congrats and massive thanks for putting your pics up! I was kinda checking the thread the whole day on and off to see if they were up. Supes turned out fantastic! C'mon Sideshow, charge me already! :impatient:

:rotfl Giving birth to Superman pf

Try as you might, not even your Debbie Downer attitude will bring me out of the happiness I feel over this PF. Great try though. Way to bring the positivity down a notch. :rolleyes2

Really? I've watched you b***h on here more than anyone then you have the nerve to jump on someone who expresses their opinion :lol

Thanks for the photos!!! I don't know if its your lower quality shots but those flame eyes (especially the one on his left) look like over kill. Only time I have thought that with the in hand shots. How do you like it in person?? How do you like the red eyes in person??? Your photos of that look better then others I have seen.

Thanks Jaws.
Lmfao so I also thought it looked weird on the left like much bigger than the pics. So checked closely. Seems they've given you an extra pair of flames and mine was stuck to the other
ydatu5e3.jpg

Here is a normal pic now
yqa6u8u4.jpg
9uta5e7u.jpg

Twizzlers in person are awesome. Spidey is going to have a field day with that Lol

I love him. I can't believe he's in my living room man Lol so crazy. Also they're on my Samsung Note 3 so camera is better. I'll post better pics tomorrow afternoon. I'm losing light faster as you'll see in the pics

Thanks again for the pics Jedi :clap nothings better than seeing new pics of an eagerly awaited piece and you my friend have just upped the level of excitement for all of those still waiting for theirs to arrive!!! Cheers buddy :hi5:

Lmfao yeah it does Lol I sorta feel like I did
YEAH! Only MM is allowed to criticise :slap

Grats Jedi!
Thanks man :)

I see they learnd from the Batman cape breaks
Yeah seems like it. Overall its a much lighter statue too. Batman felt enormous. You'll all know what I mean. Also feels and sounds more hollow
I love how the cape looks from the back.... Awesome.
Yeah me too crazy cape man
:rotfl Giving birth to Superman pf
That's some seriously funny pic to be honest lol
It looks sick. They couldn't have done a better job on this.

Yeah its a beautiful sculpt.

Thanks Jaws.
Lmfao so I also thought it looked weird on the left like much bigger than the pics. So checked closely. Seems they've given you an extra pair of flames and mine was stuck to the other
ydatu5e3.jpg

Here is a normal pic now
yqa6u8u4.jpg
9uta5e7u.jpg

Twizzlers in person are awesome. Spidey is going to have a field day with that Lol

I love him. I can't believe he's in my living room man Lol so crazy. Also they're on my Samsung Note 3 so camera is better. I'll post better pics tomorrow afternoon. I'm losing light faster as you'll see in the pics

LOL!! That explains it.... Looks much better... Those other ones were crazy LOL!!

Thanks again for the pics Jedi :clap nothings better than seeing new pics of an eagerly awaited piece and you my friend have just upped the level of excitement for all of those still waiting for theirs to arrive!!! Cheers buddy :hi5:

Thank you sir. Anything I could do for the group collective. I cannot wait til everyone gets theirs. Now I'm off to setup that display Lol. I got all day tomorrow but I wanna lock him up Lol

Back