Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help me out here guys cause am confused....I don't know if somebody mention it in the tread....The EX head already comes with the red eyes, and we have the option of plugin in the flames?? Or do we have to plug in the red eyes and if we want we plug in the flames afterwards??

Yeah I don't understand why the payments have been pushed back for the flexer's...I asked SS Alex what this means over at statue forum...So we'll see what she comes back with...

Comes with two sets of red eyes and two sets of the flame eyes. Stuff is made out of some kind of rubbery translucent material. So you can plug in whichever one you want, and you have an extra set of each in case you lose one. Because the red eyes are super small!

Comes with two sets of red eyes and two sets of the flame eyes. Stuff is made out of some kind of rubbery translucent material. So you can plug in whichever one you want, and you have an extra set of each in case you lose one. Because the red eyes are super small!

Thnks ,man , makes sense now...I appreciate ...:)

I almost didn't mention you not getting it... Because I know why... But.... I could not help myself... All your trash talking brought it out of me :( ;) But bad form on my part... Even if it was a tease.... How is your son doing?

Drama Queen.... Sure. But my point to that post was that I am very honest when I end up being wrong about a piece. However... I still wish the Hulk eye Brow was made to look like the proto. It does look more natural and better in person but yet still looks sort of off/ goofy. And the Bat pits, while it ended up not being as big of an issue to me as others. I still had to futz with them. I just did not need to rip it all apart and glue it like many did. So the issue is there. I actually fixed the pits on the original body I had and I did not think it looked that good. But on the replacement body I really had to yank on the back of the suit and push the fabric up in the arms... So yeah the issue was there also. And as I said before... I still have issues with the pose and the long neck... Do I still love my Batman PF? Yes. Is it a 10 out of 10??? No. Not for me anyways.

I just don't believe in blind praise. If there is something that is amiss. My hope is that SSC will see this and up their game with the next PF or statue they do. It's not like I ever insult the company. Hell I praise them and their work all the time. I even got a review blog here praising their work. That is how much I like their stuff. But I will always.... ALWAYS call them like I see them. And I see a miss step with Superman's shorts. Just because everything else is perfect does not mean I will give this a free pass.

Like I said. It's not like I am dumping on SSC. Just giving the piece my criticism, which is IMO, 100% accurate.

Someone here or on the other forum said they were looking forward to how I felt about the EX twisty eyes after I had it in hand because they knew I would give an honest opinion about it after I got it. Even though they knew I was not happy from the proto pics.... I take great pride in that. I may be opinionated but I am honest and fair.

Having said all of that... It's a great piece overall and one that I am looking forward to getting.

Just had a thought.... Perhaps all of my complaining is just to prep myself for when I actually get my SSC pieces. Get myself all worked up and then it don't seems so bad once I have it in hand :)

I actually respect you give an honest opinion...

With the exception of the badly tailored shorts and the EX swollen red eyes I think this Superman PF came out pretty good.

I can live with a few more weeks. I just got received my Absolute Final Crises, so that should me entertained for a little while. I got it brand new with shipping for $55.:yess:

Oh damn. May 25? I wonder if I'm still a candidate for the first batch elite considering I got charged early this week, but since I haven't received any shipping info I assume not.

Edit: Still on the Item Shipping Soon limbo.

Question for those that have this piece: does it fit in a Detolf case? Height wise as long as you remove a shelf, sure, but does it fit width wise? Just wondering due to the cape flaring out so much to one side. Want to put him in my Detolf but not sure if he will fit. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh damn. May 25? I wonder if I'm still a candidate for the first batch elite considering I got charged early this week, but since I haven't received any shipping info I assume not.

I reckon if you've been charged mate it's shipping soon. I haven't got an email with a Shipping notice at all but my account says shipped and has a shipping number there.

I reckon if you've been charged mate it's shipping soon. I haven't got an email with a Shipping notice at all but my account says shipped and has a shipping number there.

I hope you're right Mr. Elite President. I've been checking my account every now and then just in case, but nothing so far. I better see some change until Sunday or the Easter holidays are officially ****ed.

Regular head is good

Ex head will go direct to customized workshop, I don't like any of the options of the red eyes,looks very ugly

whats with Elite ?? I don't think this word exists now in this hobby. n u calling 1st batch means being elite............lol

It was confirmed by ss that the first batch is codenamed elite.

lol i was about to ask for few weeks delay in shipping ...... don't consider elite **** whoever pays will get a statue......

btw Sups turn out nice i liked ex head from beginning not a fan of superman wanted it for JLA ....

Back