Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an effort to get this thread back on track. The beautiful Superman PF. Statue of the Year IMO and one of SS best PFs to date. Shipping was and sounds like it still is a fiasco, but the piece makes the long wait worth it.

Finally got a processing notice today. Looks like I'm processing next week. Of course, with the way things are going lately, it'll be another week before it ships. Oh we'll, I've waited this long. :)

Still nothing - day 1 pre-order in the first 10 minutes and still nothing =( People are even getting replacement parts for him already =_(

Just read this article. SS needs this artist. superman_custom_partial_rework_by_noeling-d51s61j.jpg
https://www.theloop.ca/crazy-realistic-celebrity-dolls-will-make-you-do-a-double-take-2/

Finally got mine today.

And no time to open it. Of course.

I opened mine the next day. Didn't bother to take any pics because after waiting so long and seeing so many people say how excellent this came out it was extremely disappointing to see my base had a chip and puncture on it.

I contacted SS and it took several days longer than usual it seems to get a response. Just as I feared I'd have to return this after the long wait I got a response saying they're replacing the base. :yess: so glad I don't have to return it.

I opened mine the next day. Didn't bother to take any pics because after waiting so long and seeing so many people say how excellent this came out it was extremely disappointing to see my base had a chip and puncture on it.

I contacted SS and it took several days longer than usual it seems to get a response. Just as I feared I'd have to return this after the long wait I got a response saying they're replacing the base. :yess: so glad I don't have to return it.

Sometimes the body doesn't fit in the replacement base.

When will the regular expected to ship?

Not till I get mine. :monkey3

Seriously though. Says reg editions are shipping out in August, but I would add a few months to that. People are still waiting on their exclusives even though SS started shipping them out nearly 4+ months ago.

Back