Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although, perhaps I can do one of those Bestas in this area, not sure where I'd put one of favorite items, though, my 6' Titanic! I got have that one out for display.

ru8azeze.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lay the Besta's down and stack two or thee high and lay the Titanic on the top

Is that a wire rack? :lol

It is! That space use to be a closet. No need to be nice I know it looks tacky. Believe me I'm not a fan of it but it holds my stuff for now. I will take it down when I figure out how to arrange stuff in that area. However, now with the Bestas idea my head is starting to come up with ideas! Thanks you guys! Need to do some measuring and head to Ikea, that will take my mind off of the DC Superman delay for now.

It is! That space use to be a closet. No need to be nice I know it looks tacky. Believe me I'm not a fan of it but it holds my stuff for now. I will take it down when I figure out how to arrange stuff in that area. However, now with the Bestas idea my head is starting to come up with ideas! Thanks you guys! Need to do some measuring and head to Ikea, that will take my mind off of the DC Superman delay for now.

You could also look into filling the space with a Pax.

Play nice Ink :lol

Measure up to see if a 2x2 Besta will fit with the boat ontop.

Thanks for standing up for me, Collectorcol, Just working with what I got! I'm just Super glad to be part of this awesome community of collectors! Very few people that I can show my stuff to without them thinking I'm weird or too old to have these "toy" around. Oh well, glad to see on this forum and YouTube that there are people-adults that share my joy of collecting these cool and neat stuff.

Pax involves a lot more effort if you want doors, they need customising.
Also the Pax are very deep.

Besta are great out the box. Be quick if you like the Tombo doors as they have been discontinued but some stores still hold stock.
Vassbo are a nice alternative.

Check out the thread I linked for CSI.

Pax involves a lot more effort if you want doors, they need customising.
Also the Pax are very deep.

Besta are great out the box. Be quick if you like the Tombo doors as they have been discontinued but some stores still hold stock.
Vassbo are a nice alternative.

Check out the thread I linked for CSI.

Agree about the doors, but having deeper shelves is a definite plus to me. Also, with a Besta's you have to display your statues individually, with a Pax you display teams and Duo's together.

Pax? What's that csi?

These are Pax

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...y-cases-info&p=5472897&viewfull=1#post5472897

Back