Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Account says it's shipped. UPS tracking says expected delivery on Tuesday. He's going to look so awesome next to Bats.

Was curious so I checked and as expected it still says Processing.

Ah well, pics of the lucky flex payers will have to do :)

If you didn't order this statue it could feel something like this I would think.........

t9MUtzM.gif

yeah I just wanted to post this again :)

Damn, guys...I'm seriously jealous. Best of luck to all first batchers...hope he arrives safe and sound for you all. Can't wait to see the pics!

so only the flexpayers got tracking number? I ordered him few minutes after he went for PO but still, no processing email!

so only the flexpayers got tracking number? I ordered him few minutes after he went for PO but still, no processing email!

Yeah, unfortunately non Flexpayers are not in this batch...We'll hopefully be in the second..

Congrats to the people that got shipping notices! I can only hope mine will follow soon. I'm a little bummed that I haven't gotten one yet considering I ordered it the minute it was up. However, a couple more weeks (hopefully not too many) isn't going to kill me. Bring on the pics!

Wow guys! Great news to all you lot who have this coming soon...you lucky lucky people. Please get those pics up as soon as...no excuses for poor pics, take some crash course lessons in photography if you have to :lecture

Wow guys! Great news to all you lot who have this coming soon...you lucky lucky people. Please get those pics up as soon as...no excuses for poor pics, take some crash course lessons in photography if you have to :lecture

Well said Roberto....is anyone getting him before the weekend???, as am in Europe and he'll be here next Thursday..

Back