Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!!:clap Even with the problems SS has had with this one, this is a fantastic piece.

Good for you. Great piece. Absolutely nothing wrong with the Reg on this guy. Im so over the wait for the Ex, here is to all who get a Reg and give up on waiting for the MIA never-gonna-show-up EX. Life doesnt last forever to keep waiting. :clap

I know this question has been raised before but I don't know if its been answered. Sideshow lists this PF at 25.5" inches tall but their values are approximate.

Therefore ... is it 25.5" tall or a little taller/shorter? The top shelf of my display to the ceiling has about 26.5" of clearance and I want to know if it will fit there before ordering.

Any help would be great!

I know this question has been raised before but I don't know if its been answered. Sideshow lists this PF at 25.5" inches tall but their values are approximate.

Therefore ... is it 25.5" tall or a little taller/shorter? The top shelf of my display to the ceiling has about 26.5" of clearance and I want to know if it will fit there before ordering.

Any help would be great!

It will barely

Called again to find out why there are Regs going out to local comic book shops before all the Ex's are even all released and was told that there are EX's still in production..Wtf? I asked what does that mean and she said they have no details...I would so cancel this and order a reg at BBTS, but I don't want to lose out on the $40 deposit...So I must wait thru their BS...This is just beyond rediculous and frustrating now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called again to find out why there are Regs going out to local comic book shops before all the Ex's are even all released and was told that there are EX's still in production..Wtf? I asked what does that mean and she said they have no details...I would so cancel this and order a reg at BBTS, but I don't want to lose out on the $40 deposit...So I must wait thru their BS...This is just beyond rediculous and frustrating now...

Wow, now that's interesting! I was tempted to order a regular from BBTS, but I think I'm going to wait it out.

Does this mean that the production run of EXs wasn't finished because of the larger edition size? At least there will probably be enough extra parts for replacements for the the people who are on the waitlist and for those who will get Supes late. But short-term, this sucks because this means more delays for the Superman Ex and maybe other statues like Wonder Woman later on.

Wow, now that's interesting! I was tempted to order a regular from BBTS, but I think I'm going to wait it out.

Does this mean that the production run of EXs wasn't finished because of the larger edition size? At least there will probably be enough extra parts for replacements for the the people who are on the waitlist and for those who will get Supes late. But short-term, this sucks because this means more delays for the Superman Ex and maybe other statues like Wonder Woman later on.

Probably so, there's no way the factory can make the whole run at one time

Probably so, there's no way the factory can make the whole run at one time

That makes sense. That probably accounts for the small variances of the products between earlier and later batches. But you'd think that SS would have finished the production run for this by now. When did the EXs first start shipping? April?

I just wish that SS had been more forthcoming as to why this was delayed, such as saying there was a production problem with the later batches, or saying that the factory was hit by a typhoon, etc. That would have gone a long way to inform and update people of the status of their PFs and maybe allow them to be understanding of the situation. I know SS sent out that letter back in late April, but then nothing else for almost 5 months. I really feel sorry for all the people who ordered this on day 1 and still haven't received it yet.

For a delay this long I am sure they would refund your deposit.

So guys, my last flex pay has been delayed until now, it says it will charged on the 5th of Sept. Are there any delays still?

That has happened to other members, charged final flex before SS even has the statue to ship, so it may be in stock, maybe not. I would call and check.

It probably depends on the specific part, but quite the opposite. At least with the problems reported on the boards so far the responses from SS have been that there are no more replacements. So far this includes bodies and bases. So those getting theirs late are at a disadvantage if they get a faulty piece. Good news is that most seem to be having no problems, just a few unfortunate people.

That leaves heads, eyes and capes in question.

The wait might suck but as ES rises with these popular characters this is how it will be for larger ES. I was just reading about those still waiting for Apoc, a less popular character with a lot more problems, still a long wait. Going forward with Catwoman, Wonder Woman, etc, I'd use this as a measure that the wait could be long if in later batches.

If still in production, I believe the boat from China to USA is about 3 months.

Could have been a bad batch of statues that SS refused and made them redo, kind of like they did with the Batman Bust. And honestly the ex is worth waiting for, unless you are a gotta have it now guy.

Could have been a bad batch of statues that SS refused and made them redo, kind of like they did with the Batman Bust. And honestly the ex is worth waiting for, unless you are a gotta have it now guy.

Delayed gratification is the best!!! Jk... it's not lol.

Anyways, if that's the case I definitely wouldn't mind. Having to wait a few extra months is still better than getting a statue asap that's crap. My only gripe is the lack of communication from SS. I'd rather they be upfront about it than send us that poor excuse of an email back in March/April saying there would be a "small" delay.

Delayed gratification is the best!!! Jk... it's not lol.

Anyways, if that's the case I definitely wouldn't mind. Having to wait a few extra months is still better than getting a statue asap that's crap. My only gripe is the lack of communication from SS. I'd rather they be upfront about it than send us that poor excuse of an email back in March/April saying there would be a "small" delay.

I find the lack of communication particularly frustrating. If I knew pecisely what the issue was it may be easier to swallow the extended wait. The generic "you will receive a shipping notification if you are in the next batch" just isn't doing it for me. Come on SS. :stick

So guys, my last flex pay has been delayed until now, it says it will charged on the 5th of Sept. Are there any delays still?

I was charged my final payment in May for my EX but it didn't ship until mid-June. So it's possible they charge you without having the statue ready to ship. They can, and have, changed the flex dates at the last possible minute as well. Good luck.

Hopefully delay means higher qc. The previous batch of Superman didn't have much complain

Special message for the California's/near dwellers out there. Alex Ross is opening up a Superman Art museum in Stockton, CA in September or October I think.

A signature on a print behind this bad boy?

Back