Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey & Jaws, ultimate freaks romance 4 lyfe.

SS better stop dicking about spamming me with hot toys emails and get my order moviiiiingggg.

OMG are you ****ING KIDDING ME... A FULL YEAR of you *****ING and MOANING about wishing that SSC had just given you red eyes, and going on and on and on and on, and fighting with me for like 30 pages of post when I said it would look fine, and when SSC gives you EXACTLY what you were asking for what do you do? "Actually I like the flame effects".... and you have the NERVE to say "FU SPIDEY"....OMG I am LAUGHING SO HARD at you right now!!!

You need to change your Sig for like a MONTH to "SPIDEY WAS RIGHT!!!"... Three out of Three times that I have told you to calm the heck down about an "issue" you have ALWAYS agreed with me in the end. We don't agree about Old Man Castle but that is just a preference thing. This is about you blowing **** out of proportion and me being RIGHT in the end EVERY SINGLE TIME. So if you are a REAL man, and after that low blow you took, you are going to change your Sig NOW!!! Failure to do so means that you are incredibly small in the ....... character region...:wink1:... LOL.

I know RIGHT... Like 30 pages ATLEAST of him moaning and complaining and saying the EX head would NEVER see the light of day, and POOF there he is in all of his glory sitting on the shelf with the EX CLEARLY on display on DAY 1 no less....:lol:lol

:) the FU was because you were right LOL... You are 2 out of 3. Batman issues are still issues IMO. I also still display my Hulk a certain way so I don't see the one brow as well. But it's not as bad a the initial photos.

Still would prefer Reg eyes over flame. I would like the red eyes if it was not for the red spray around the eyes. THe Flames hide better.

All my complaining got something done :) SSC listens to JAWS... Just remember that. ;) lol :)

But yeah the flames look better in person. Not ideal. But better then the proto. Reallyn wish it had reg eyes. It would be a perfect 10 out of 10 if the ex head had reg eyes. The tiny red eyes make him look zombie like. But I think that is because of the overspray. I would rather display the reg head but he isdisplyaed too high.

Either way imagine how boring all of this would have been if we just read post after post of you making orgasm sounds over this piece. ;) :)

Oh and FU ;)

:)

You two sound like an old married couple!

Love SSF Style!

I kind of wish the EX eyes projected outwards instead of upwards, but since I have only seen the 2D rendering it is hard to say how it comes off in person. I always thought it was kind of spiffy though. Still, will probably only ever use the Reg. It just looks amazing!

You two sound like an old married couple!

Love SSF Style!

I kind of wish the EX eyes projected outwards instead of upwards, but since I have only seen the 2D rendering it is hard to say how it comes off in person. I always thought it was kind of spiffy though. Still, will probably only ever use the Reg. It just looks amazing!

LOL... Brotherly love .. lol. Honestly JAWS is a good egg... I am just always right and he is wrong ... lol

SS tells me that they have confirmation that another batch of these will be delivered to their warehouse today, clear of customs and all that nonsense. I'm being told mine will ship by the end of today. If anyone else out here is a flexer, hopefully yours will ship shortly as well.

This is ALL I got out of what you just wrote....lol. As for the Regular eyes.... well maybe if you were nice just now I would have volunteered to help you out

I would have to have the whole head sent off to have it repainted because of the red around the eyes. I am sure someone will do it and then I will make my move (darkspidey??)

Can't trust you ;)

Yeah that's what SS told me yesterday too. Mine would ship today. It's been 2 weeks and I understand issues. But a little mass email or even something in a newsletter on posted on site would have been a nice notice. Either way it won't be in hand until next week. But with all these pics showing up I'm getting anxious.

JAWS and I get along really well, and he is all awesome and stuff, but JEBUS he is a hilarious Drama Queen.... lol

I said it once and I will say it again.... SSC listens to Drama Queen JAWS. :lecture

You will all be thanking me again when they improve the CR Superman. Of course I stopped posting there and stopped my Drama, so perhaps you will all get what you deserve. ;) ;) :)

I said it once and I will say it again.... SSC listens to Drama Queen JAWS. :lecture

You will all be thanking me again when they improve the CR Superman. Of course I stopped posting there and stopped my Drama, so perhaps you will all get what you deserve. ;) ;) :)

Yeah they listened, but have you been paying attention to how many of the hatters who *****ed and moaned that they HATED the flame effect who have now sayed they prefere it to the red eyed option, and that they like the exclusive. It is no small number. So in the end it sounds like they might have wasted their time and energy to make cry babbies like you happy...:pfft:

Oh and I can't believe you started to make fun of special ed... my eldest is in one of those class rooms because of his autism:mad:

True story, but I know you were kidding .... :wink1:

Back