Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooo Is this something I should contact SSC about. The cape on my Superman sits off to his left. Not an issue on his right side (his right not ours) but looks kinda bad on his left.

Ummmmm..... no. Jaws related AR.

It's all drilled into studs and can handle up to 350 lbs :)

Nice! I need to do that set up too. Thanks to this forum I know what to do with my closet and add additional space on top of my TV. Thanks to all of you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sooooo Is this something I should contact SSC about. The cape on my Superman sits off to his left. Not an issue on his right side (his right not ours) but looks kinda bad on his left.

Um no Jaws. Theyre all like that, including the proto and Supes looks stunning. You guys are so lucky to have your already :)

Ummmmm..... no. Jaws related AR.

AR.... What does that mean.... thanks either way... Need to keep the OCD in check :)

Wow Jaws!
Thought I was O.C.D...You just raised the bar :lol

Dude I have ruined statues because of my OCD.

Um no Jaws. Theyre all like that, including the proto and Supes looks stunning. You guys are so lucky to have your already :)

Thanks... mistermark you are really going to love this. This is one of SSC crowning achievements. I can't imagine how nuts I would be going if I loved the Superman Character as much as I loved Hulk or Batman. I would be in a coma right now.

Yeah. I thought so. Haha didn't want to guess too high haha. Very nice set up JAWS! That's my plan too. Custom display tv console, then a shelf above the tv to give the "floating" look.

Best decision I made.... I love it.

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

Can you please answer what prints are those? Looks like a bunch of people want to know. They go perfectly with these statues.

AR.... What does that mean.... thanks either way... Need to keep the OCD in check :)

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to **** is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the ****-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. :lol

The term anal retentive (also anally retentive), commonly abbreviated to **** is used to describe a person who pays such attention to detail that the obsession becomes an annoyance to others, potentially to the detriment of the ****-retentive person. The term derives from Freudian psychoanalysis. :lol

Oh.....

Bite me ;)

I see you've got the Jaws Bad Taste Bear there :hi5:

Love my Bad Taste Bear! :) :hi5:

Oh my God! That is so funny! Just had a very disturbing vision of our bearded Aussie friend dancing to that song in front of Superman. So so funny, still! Sorry Bruce, tour videos will now be that much entertaining.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Back