Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will go fir the zapper like moths to a flame. The only thing is that those zappers make bugs explode and you get bug guts splattered all over, which is why those are usually placed outside.

Thanks I will try the zapper inside. I hate bugs so if they explode then I will be happy. I will set the zapper away from my statues. Bug guts all over the place can be clean. But moth biting holes in my statues cloth is no turning back. I just put supes up and I will not have moths beat the man of steel by chewing into the fabric along with joker and others.

Thanks I will try the zapper inside. I hate bugs so if they explode then I will be happy. I will set the zapper away from my statues. Bug guts all over the place can be clean. But moth biting holes in my statues cloth is no turning back. I just put supes up and I will not have moths beat the man of steel by chewing into the fabric along with joker and others.

no comment :slap

Congrats risingstar and Tavegg. My Ex is still stuck on processing.

Love the great pics you guys always put up. Looking forward to yours Tavegg. I seriously have to invest in a good camera. Any suggestions crew?

I'll get you my make and model via PM. It's a sony. 24 megapixels if I remember correctly and I paid like 200 bucks. Handheld as well so you can use it vacationing amongst other uses aside from statue club

@ CBG

You should hire a moth investigator buddy. It's the only True way to rid yourself of the vermin. They are vicious and they will go after Supes. The moth species as a whole are attracted to red and blue fabrics. Superman is not safe buddy. You need to take action now

Majestic.

s2.jpg

risingstar, One Superman photo is not enough.Lets see those beauties.

and Tavegg throw some pics up.This is Superman.:yess:

Last edited:
What kind of place do you live where moths run rampant eating up all your mixed media PFs... lol

I can't even remember the last time I saw a moth in my house.

Killer_Moth.PNG

Killer Moth from Teen Titans Go!

The best solution is to put it in a case so moths can never get to it. Before I would use zapper inside.. ahem I would use a device that has a light that attracts the moths inside of it and has a flypaper type of surface to trap them where they will die. No bug guts all over.

What kind of place do you live where moths run rampant eating up all your mixed media PFs... lol

I can't even remember the last time I saw a moth in my house.

Killer_Moth.PNG

Killer Moth from Teen Titans Go!

Oh they get around. Not all year round just when it's warm. I never know until they attack in full force. I gave no idea where they come from. Maybe the dried foods that gets spoiled?

The best solution is to put it in a case so moths can never get to it. Before I would use zapper inside.. ahem I would use a device that has a light that attracts the moths inside of it and has a flypaper type of surface to trap them where they will die. No bug guts all over.

Cases are out of the question due to cost and space. But I do like the idea of the moth killing ideas. Where do I buy such a thing? Home Depot or other home supply stores? A few dollars for the traps is better than Thousands gone from damage fabric statues. I guess I may sell off a few with fabrics to have a few less worries. They are dusty which is fine. But holes in the fabrics would suck big time. If that happens no one would even want my statues.

Last edited:
Oh they get around. Not all year round just when it's warm. I never know until they attack in gull force. I gave no idea where they come from. Maybe the dried foods that gets spoiled?

Cases are out of the question due to cost and space. But I do like the idea of the moth killing ideas. Where do I buy such a thing? Home Depot or other home supply stores? A few dollars for the traps is better than Thousands gone from damage fabric statues. I guess I may sell off a few with fabrics to have a few less worries. They are dusty which is fine. But holes in the fabrics would suck big time. If that happens no one would even want my statues.

Between the dust and the moths I would recommend selling everything off and finding another hobby

This came out really nice. Best collectible I own. But for those saying the box was suprisingly small...? The box is HUGE!

Every angle looks great. I will never, ever take the EX head out of the box (except for when I was looking it over to inspect). Not that I dislike it, but theReg head is EPIC! I don't have a single complaint. I got EXACTLY what I ordered, and in person, so much better than I had hoped for!

Now, what to do about Mothra? Better get a Godzilla, stat!

Lucky uuu, I am still awaiting Batman, :impatient: not even sure when Super will come

He's very large, and very well done. I'm stressing a bit on his size since he really messes up my display. Not sure where he's actually going to fit...Had to move a shelf up and one down and it's just all awkward. Sure I'll figure it out one of these days.

Yup, thats pretty much your only option with you Besta. One up and one down. Congrats he looks great!

Yup, thats pretty much your only option with you Besta. One up and one down. Congrats he looks great!

Going to need to figure it out though since the doors we have are the ones with the wood borders and not the tombos. Well, we have tombos but are giving them to a friend.

Going to need to figure it out though since the doors we have are the ones with the wood borders and not the tombos. Well, we have tombos but are giving them to a friend.

Oh yeah, never thought of that scenario. I've got the tombos and it works pretty well but thats prob a bit more difficult to work out.

Back