Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow really great shot my friend :)

I think it looks cool because it looks and feels like Alex Ross's famous image... I was not going for that... I just got lucky with the way I took the shot and fixed up the photo.

P1200570_zpsb4493f2d.jpg

Alex-Ross-Superman-Forever-In-Rumel-Tomiampos-S-Alex-Ross-Superman-Wallpaper.jpg

Here are initial out-of-the-box pics taken from my camera phone. He's beautiful but I had some setup issues which I will detail, as well as post pics of, my solutions in a bit.

The fabric is amazing. He really pops and am thrilled to seemingly have a piece without any major faults.

Where did you get those art prints may I ask? They look amazing! Did you purchase them or print them out?

If you have to smash it up then see if you can squeeze into the red undies.

Silver linings bro.

I actually had a batman PF that i had to smash and we put the shirt on my mothers little dog. I post the picture if i find it.

Glad to report mine is in perfect shape. Had to redo the display room a bit to give him adequate space but it was a lot of fun. Can't remember the last time I was this excited about a SS piece.

Me Too!!!! I have never waited more than a day or two after initial shipping starts, and I must say... IT SUCKS!

No shipping notice yet and status still says "processing":gah:

Yeah it's brutal fellas. :panic: Anyway, gonna hit the hay. Almost 3 AM in Toronto. Better luck in the morning for us hopefully. I'm still processing too. No sign of anything yet. I'll keep you posted. :pray: Night guys.

Where did you get those art prints may I ask? They look amazing! Did you purchase them or print them out?

I see a lot of guys asking the same,are you joking?

Buying a $ 400 of superman figure without knowing who is Alex Ross ,Jeff Chapman or Jim lee is truly shameful :lol

Only have to put "art framed Superman /Batman or wonderwoman" in eBay or Google and you can find it.

I have already prepared 3-4 images to print a custom poster ,as I always do

Alex-Ross-Batman.jpg

Renato+Guedes+-+Superman.jpg

A Classic cover will looks great too

Worlds-Finest-251.jpg

Last edited:
LOL!!! Who would have guessed that I could have slightly derailed the Superman Thread in to a JAWS discussion :)

That is how great JAWS is!!

Aren't all threads eventually derailed by Jaws :wink1:

Thanks Jaws, awesome pics. I was told by Sideshow today that the rest of us will have ours ship by the end of the month. :yess: Feeling a little impatient here but glad to know he'll be here soon.

This month or next? I haven't even gotten a shipping soon notice on this.

I see a lot of guys asking the same,are you joking?

Buying a $ 400 of superman figure without knowing who is Alex Ross ,Jeff Chapman or Jim lee is truly shameful :lol

Only have to put "art framed Superman /Batman or wonderwoman" in eBay or Google and you can find it.

I have already prepared 3-4 images to print a custom poster ,as I always do

Alex-Ross-Batman.jpg

Renato+Guedes+-+Superman.jpg

A Classic cover will looks great too

Worlds-Finest-251.jpg

wow, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed today.

Got My EX Superman today. As for How I am displaying him... Just call me Johnny Storm... FLAME ON!!!!

FU Spidey!! :lol:lol:lol

OMG are you ****ING KIDDING ME... A FULL YEAR of you *****ING and MOANING about wishing that SSC had just given you red eyes, and going on and on and on and on, and fighting with me for like 30 pages of post when I said it would look fine, and when SSC gives you EXACTLY what you were asking for what do you do? "Actually I like the flame effects".... and you have the NERVE to say "FU SPIDEY"....OMG I am LAUGHING SO HARD at you right now!!!

You need to change your Sig for like a MONTH to "SPIDEY WAS RIGHT!!!"... Three out of Three times that I have told you to calm the heck down about an "issue" you have ALWAYS agreed with me in the end. We don't agree about Old Man Castle but that is just a preference thing. This is about you blowing **** out of proportion and me being RIGHT in the end EVERY SINGLE TIME. So if you are a REAL man, and after that low blow you took, you are going to change your Sig NOW!!! Failure to do so means that you are incredibly small in the ....... character region...:wink1:... LOL.

LMFAO.... All that *****ing....errrr..... criticising.:wink1:

I know RIGHT... Like 30 pages ATLEAST of him moaning and complaining and saying the EX head would NEVER see the light of day, and POOF there he is in all of his glory sitting on the shelf with the EX CLEARLY on display on DAY 1 no less....:lol:lol

Back