Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to have a problem getting the cape to set in flush. Anyone else have this problem? I've provided pics for reference.
umatyge3.jpg

jy7asuga.jpg

da3u4yre.jpg

7e9ezesa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to be how they all will turn out... Check out the SDCC photo. SO I would not worry about it.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Thursday-075.jpg

Do that. Must suck working on Saturdays.

I might not. As much as I hate Saturdays i already called in sick last Sunday lol.
Gotta pay for that statue habbit:lol
Yup lol and Im a Manager I retail so gotta work those weekends
**** working on Saturdays.
Tell me about it

Some of us sacrifice more than blood and sweat for our collections, some of us even give up SATURDAY!:lol

Yeah man hate Saturdays. I was off last Saturday and I had planned a trip to pick him up and they delayed it. ****ers lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Made some room in my Detolf for him! Come on processing now you can convert to shipping anytime! SSC let me give you a hand on this :)
3ypu2epa.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I called FedEx and they told me that they need to make a request for me to pick it up. Waiting on a call from them. If they say okay I will most probably be calling in sick for work

Come and join the rest of the Super Heroes family DC Superman...we're waiting!
ubu2unyb.jpg

And, of course, he will get top shelf real estate when he comes home. I just hope he fits???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was talking in general but yeh this won't fit in a Detolf :lol

Internal Detolf dimension is just over 15" wide.
Product spec. says this is 16.5".

Might get him in at an angle but not the best solution.

So FedEx won't release it to me because its in a container with a few hundred other boxes. I have to wait till monday now. Serious effing bummer. Whatever I'm off Tuesday so I'll actually get to enjoy him now. :(

So FedEx won't release it to me because its in a container with a few hundred other boxes. I have to wait till monday now. Serious effing bummer. Whatever I'm off Tuesday so I'll actually get to enjoy him now. :(

That happens to me every time an item ships on a Thursday. It sucks knowing that my stuff is in the City, but I can't go get it...have to wait the entire weekend for it to be delivered on a Monday.

Not really the 1st thing you want to do with your new statue, but it beats waiting for a replacement.

:lol...no, you're right. But I did it with Batman (no choice because there were no more replacements), so I'm pretty confident with it. It's a great tool...you can literally shave off half a mm or so, and no one would know the difference.

That happens to me every time an item ships on a Thursday. It sucks knowing that my stuff is in the City, but I can't go get it...have to wait the entire weekend for it to be delivered on a Monday.

Yeah super ********. Now I'm contemplating not going to work regardless because of the fact that I'm so sad about this. Really destroyed my whole vibe man

Yeah super ********. Now I'm contemplating not going to work regardless because of the fact that I'm so sad about this. Really destroyed my whole vibe man

Lmao calm down man, it's only a figure. Some folk have to wait a few more months for it.

Lmao calm down man, it's only a figure. Some folk have to wait a few more months for it.

Dude when Batman was far away I waited. This is only my second PF so I'm so amped. Its cause its so close but so far at the same time. I doubt I'll get like this for any other PF again.

Well, they'll probably give you the same excuse every time...so now you know to expect it. Ship Thursday, deliver Monday. If they ship Wednesday, you get it Friday!

Well, they'll probably give you the same excuse every time...so now you know to expect it. Ship Thursday, deliver Monday. If they ship Wednesday, you get it Friday!

If it wasn't Good Friday I would've gotten it yesterday

Back