Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

What kind of paint did you use on the boots and gauntlets and how did you make them look so smooth?

My hush duo
uqyru7un.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-S6810L mediante Tapatalk

Material is like rubber but unlike Hottoys full rubber. Medi one is stretchable.
Nothing is eternal so just enjoy it. From my point, the material can hold long as long as you dont do any extreme poses & keep the suit away from direct sunlight, keep dry (not super humid especially airconned room).

Danny, its not my work. The pictures belong to "plasmid303"
I love his job on this bat.....

Anyone with this figure. Do you think the head on this figure would fit on SS's new Batman figure coming out?

Pretty sure it won't. It's a small head on a Medicom body. Would probably look tiny on Sideshow's.

I like this figure, but decided it's time to let is go with Sideshow's coming out.

That's what I was afraid of. I'm not a big fan of the SS head. I'm a big Jim Lee fan but Medicom dropped the ball on this in my opinion. The legs are just an eye sore to me. I wish Elvis would take commissions of sell me his lol.

That's what I was afraid of. I'm not a big fan of the SS head. I'm a big Jim Lee fan but Medicom dropped the ball on this in my opinion. The legs are just an eye sore to me. I wish Elvis would take commissions of sell me his lol.

Who dont love elvis work? The medicom head peg kinda small and need a bit of work there but I usually modify it with wax so still can move it around....need to find fine TTM tough but I think Medi TTM workin great, just needa some touch on the legs with clay....

...Here I come to revive an old thread. :wave But, I saw that amazon has the Joker up for 55$ with free prime shipping. Figured I would bite at that price so hopefully I like it. :slap

Thanks for the heads up. I thought this figure was just ok for $100. At $55, its suddenly became more attractive to own

I think they make a nice set. I will get the Batman at some point, love the sculpt, maybe Catwoman too.

Just got my hands on one of the batman figures. How hard is it to remove the suit? Im thinking of padding the mid section.

Although he's not the best Bats around I really dig him. Aside from a few other nits the original cape always bothered me. It's difficult to pose; doesn't lay well; puffy, etc. The new SS Bats has a better cape, picked up a couple and I love the results:
2cik22s.jpg

icirs0.jpg

Back