Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which ones do you need? Gloves or flesh?

I think I have a ton of them in a plastic tote somewhere. Can't remember if I parted then out or not.

Which ones do you need? Gloves or flesh?

I think I have a ton of them in a plastic tote somewhere. Can't remember if I parted then out or not.

Please tell me you do! I needed gloves!

Can anyone tell me if these reproduction clothes are any good? i try stick to stock but wanted comments from anyone who bought this set of joker clothe's?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-mad...6865?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2a3ebf6441

I’m getting those in tonight, i’ll shoot you a pm to let you know if its decent or not.

After a number of years of never quite being happy with any HT Joker, I customised my own. Still needs some tweaks but here it is:

Good custom.

I know a lot of guys detest rooted hair on their figures but I think it can work for a character like Joker. We don't have a Rachel Dawes figure for a proper display, but that scene where he brushes his hair from his face...I think that's cool.

Hey thanks Pturtle let us know what think of joker clothes set 4 sure. Been burned by 2nd reproduction sets of clothes and always nice 2 know if worth buying?

Hey thanks Pturtle let us know what think of joker clothes set 4 sure. Been burned by 2nd reproduction sets of clothes and always nice 2 know if worth buying?

I have mixed feelings on it, the coat and jacket feel like their made out of construction paper and collect quite a bit of dust, but the shirt, vest, pants, shoes, socks, and tie are pretty decent. For $55 it’s not that bad, and with some futzing its looks good enough to display, but I would probably try and find the real thing first, only buy the set if its last resort.

Horrible but quick pic, only the coat and jack are from the custom package, I actually prefer the colors of this to the DX11, but hate the material used.

2668f654f43b892b75cfbe310dc223f0.jpg

Doesn't look too bad pturtle thank's 4 pic n info ,sounds worth the money with what end spending on real deal.

Thanks for the reply's. I didn't have much faith in a conversion. I will wait for either a re release or a good deal on Ebay!

Back