Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Registrations are needed for the integrity of a mailing list. A mailing list is a superset of a potential order list.
Phone numbers are essential for expedited mail deliveries in the source country. Also it is still a kind of legitness of the man showing interest.
Plus with recasting on a rise having in depth info about all customers helps track down any source as well as makes it easier for dynamic changes in order specifics and ordering for future projects.

If someone doesn't have the faith and time to mail basic details asked. I doubt they will be able to have faith to be a potential customer too.

Made my deposit as soon as it was available.
Axe is a stand up guy.
The price is also very reasonable. I was honestly expecting more.
I think that's a high quality, magnificent sculpt.

I've been debating for the longest to potentially make a custom 1/6 TDK Joker and that sculpt almost made me finally take the plunge. I don't normally even considered buying high priced custom stuff but that sculpt is so good I almost had too

Hey y'all, my first attempt at a weathering job and so happened to be my DX11 jacket.. Hope y'all like it..

Before & After
hudyzu6y.jpg

aqegymus.jpg

Wait, the dx11 has suspenders?! Cuz I don't recall seeing them on mine lol great shots btw and excellent dio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, the dx11 has suspenders?! Cuz I don't recall seeing them on mine lol great shots btw and excellent dio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DX01 has suspenders, the DX11 does not. It's a real drawback to the figure, I think. That little bit of extra detail in DX01 was amazing, and there was no reason it shouldn't have been kept for DX11.

The pic with the suspenders above is pretty cool!

The left LED of my DX11 stand started flickering yesterday.

Anyone of you guys already had that and found a way to fix it????

I tried fixing a LED light in my DX09 stand and was unsuccessful as it was the actual LED which they had glued into the holder. I could not get it out to replace without destroying the holder which shows. Yours may be the internal wiring though, as it is extremely cheap wire and not well assembled when I opened mine up so hopefully that is all that Is wrong with yours and would just need a bit of solder or a longer wire and you should be good to go.

Back