Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the collar at all. Did you missed on the dx11, bud?

I bought it when it released but sold it a few months ago, I figured we were getting the 3.0 soon, but I also had an extra body with an extra set of clothes, I just needed the coat and jacket.

I have the coat and jacket on over real DX11 clothing which kind of causes the shirt and vest to bunch up a bit, I think if I used all the custom clothes it might fit and look a lot better. I'm going to give it a try tonight but the material on knock off clothes do indeed suck compared to HT quality.

My DX11 with DX12

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very cool !!! Please tell me what kind of hair you used for this custom rehair? I also want to try to do something similar. Sculpt you also remade?
Thanks!

Cheers.

It's just Barbie hair - I simply cut it straight off and used it. Had to steam it to shape it, coloured it and glued it on.

The sculpt has been reworked - I used Milliput to construct the scars. Then I just painted the whole thing.

Can anyone elaborate on exactly what the collar mod is to figures with dress shirts like joker? I know it has something to do with a wire. Cause the collar is always out of place and just ugly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone elaborate on exactly what the collar mod is to figures with dress shirts like joker? I know it has something to do with a wire. Cause the collar is always out of place and just ugly...

Unfold a paper clip and place it along the inside of the collar. You can then adjust the shape of the collar by carefully bending the paper clip.

I'd buy one, especially because I don't have any Jokers. But a lot of guys have an aversion to rooted hair.

I have too, when the rooted hair in question is meant to look like well-groomed, glossy hair on someone like Black Widow. But Ledger's Joker was pretty freaky looking so I think that's a special case where rooted hair could look good.

Unfold a paper clip and place it along the inside of the collar. You can then adjust the shape of the collar by carefully bending the paper clip.

Thanks! That's what I thought but I remember having trouble. Prob because I used wire not as thick as a paper clip. I'll give it a try in a bit. Excellent looking joker btw

I like the idea of using non-glass shelving. Even if not going for a specific theme, like it looks like you're doing, it actually looks cleaner. It'd hide the diode lights as well.

I like the idea of using non-glass shelving. Even if not going for a specific theme, like it looks like you're doing, it actually looks cleaner. It'd hide the diode lights as well.

Well it's still glass but covered with paper graphic but I know what you mean though. Hiding the back of the Dioder lights is a plus and probably the main reason I got the floors covered. Thanks man.

It's a beautiful display but I personally wouldn't keep my figures like that, it would stop me picking them up. For me a big part of it is picking them up and reposing them, so I keep mine on shelves or mantlepieces (and move them around regularly).

It's a beautiful display but I personally wouldn't keep my figures like that, it would stop me picking them up. For me a big part of it is picking them up and reposing them, so I keep mine on shelves or mantlepieces (and move them around regularly).

When your young you "play"with your toys.now that your older you are "reposing"them.i get that all the time myself,I hear "will you stop playing with your dolls and help me take out the trash"which I reply "I'm not playing with dolls,I'm reposing my limited edition collectable action figure!!"

When your young you "play"with your toys.now that your older you are "reposing"them.i get that all the time myself,I hear "will you stop playing with your dolls and help me take out the trash"which I reply "I'm not playing with dolls,I'm reposing my limited edition collectable action figure!!"

To which all I can say is... :exactly: :goodpost:

Back