Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408070206.139044.jpg
Just sharing the awesome

Wow, finally got my first Joker. Been waiting for this guy and he is simply awesome. I met a seller that sold me DX 12, DX 11, Bane, and Catwoman for $840. All are in super good condition. Feel very fortunate to get this deal and can't wait to start posing them,

Oh man, my eyes are horrible :lol I see it now after you mentioned it haha. The lighting hides it really well, at least to my eyes, thanks.

I repainted my DX11 sculpt yet again, taking more time and care this time. Basically I just did it to practice painting before I tackle the MJ Choi sculpt I recently got.
I didn't go with a specific scene, just went with what I like about the make up.

IMG_0635_3_small.jpg

IMG_0641_2_small.jpg

I'm tempted to get another DX11 PERS head to replace my DX01 one because I keep hearing that it's much better. Is anyone happy with how the DX01 PERS head looks? Or is it better to replace?

I repainted my DX11 sculpt yet again, taking more time and care this time. Basically I just did it to practice painting before I tackle the MJ Choi sculpt I recently got.
I didn't go with a specific scene, just went with what I like about the make up.

IMG_0635_3_small.jpg

IMG_0641_2_small.jpg

You painted that? Wow that's awesome.

I'm tempted to get another DX11 PERS head to replace my DX01 one because I keep hearing that it's much better. Is anyone happy with how the DX01 PERS head looks? Or is it better to replace?

The PERS on my DX01 broke, so I used that body to put the laughing DX11 sculpt on it. It all depends on what you prefer I guess. There are two different facial expressions and a difference in quality of paint job.

If it were me, I'd put a DX11 on there or one of the newer Joker sculpts that are floating around.

The PERS on my DX01 broke, so I used that body to put the laughing DX11 sculpt on it. It all depends on what you prefer I guess. There are two different facial expressions and a difference in quality of paint job.

If it were me, I'd put a DX11 on there or one of the newer Joker sculpts that are floating around.

Sorry to hear that. I can't seem to get a good look/pose with the laughing sculpt on the purple suit, so I have him in the interrogation scene, still struggling to get a good one as I plan to put Bats behind him in its own BESTA unit. I could possibly get a DX11 PERS head for about $80 so I'm debating whether it is worth that price to switch out the DX01 head. My current display of him has been looking a little weird for some reason...
623db7e7ac7bd1bd1bc665159447aa3d.jpg

Back