Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving that Thomas Hewitt Ron. :clap

He looks freaky and badass and yes the head looks better now. I think that is the same Hammer that I got but I painted the steel part of it silver and then weathered it up before adding blood as you do. I 'm sure that hammer will be weathered/bloody soon Ron. :lol

which did you use a KP02 or KP03 body for this figure?

Thanks and for this I used a Hot Toys TTM20 body instead since that is what ZsaszSays tailored the clothes for. However this would work on a KP02 as well. That's what I originally had him on before swapping the outfit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Loving that Thomas Hewitt Ron. :clap

He looks freaky and badass and yes the head looks better now. I think that is the same Hammer that I got but I painted the steel part of it silver and then weathered it up before adding blood as you do. I 'm sure that hammer will be weathered/bloody soon Ron. :lol

Thanks man. I had the hammer laying around that came with another figure at one point. As far as adding blood to it...well you know me. :)

Thanks man. I had the hammer laying around that came with another figure at one point. As far as adding blood to it...well you know me. :)

Yep I got it for dirt cheap on eBay months back and it does the job greatly.

You just couldn't resist could you? I was sure when I watched your Blu Ray reviews that your were gong to weather up the covers. :rotfl

Yep I got it for dirt cheap on eBay months back and it does the job greatly.

You just couldn't resist could you? I was sure when I watched your Blu Ray reviews that your were gong to weather up the covers. :rotfl

Hmm that's a good idea. :laugh

I'll give you a hint....the figure relates to this figure above. Maybe with the exception of being a little more formally dressed... :)

I want to say Charlie Hewitt Jr./Sheriff Hoyt or maybe Monty Hewitt assuming we are talking about the remake.

If it relates to the original then I'm calling 'Pretty Woman' or Grandpa.

Here's a couple of new pics. I lowered the head a bit more. I managed to swap neck adaptors. I think it looks better now. What do you guys think?

13898398354_82679f7770_b.jpg

13898406634_6cb1ef335d_b.jpg

13898050173_d031ebddf5_b.jpg

Here's my Leatherface custom after upgrading the clothes done by Zsasz!!! Thanks again man!! I also upgraded the chainsaw with some paint and gloss varnish.

13895763473_f64b452c93_b.jpg

13895684945_acde151825_c.jpg

13896123274_7fff5c8173_b.jpg

13895778873_6010beeea8_b.jpg

That looks great Ron! Glad you like it. Ill post these up on my facebook. Can you post them on my Customs thread?

That looks great Ron! Glad you like it. Ill post these up on my facebook. Can you post them on my Customs thread?

Will have to order a ttm20. Ron, did you use any extra padding for ttm20? I tried it on SS body that I got from SS Leatherface remake and I didnt like how it look. Hey Jon, one question did the green shirt come with a snap on button or velcro? Mine didn't. The black tie helped to keep the shirt close together.

Will have to order a ttm20. Ron, did you use any extra padding for ttm20? I tried it on SS body that I got from SS Leatherface remake and I didnt like how it look. Hey Jon, one question did the green shirt come with a snap on button or velcro? Mine didn't. The black tie helped to keep the shirt close together.

My shirt did not come with a snap either. I glued the 2 sides together. I did not have to use extra padding and probably wouldn't have with a KP02 either.

Ok thanks! I will go ahead and get a ttm20 and glue the green shirt together. :)

I didnt use any type of connection of the two flaps. Sorry about that guys, I was just trying to keep the shirt down in bulk. Like Ron said you can use super/krazy glue to close the shirt.

I didnt use any type of connection of the two flaps. Sorry about that guys, I was just trying to keep the shirt down in bulk. Like Ron said you can use super/krazy glue to close the shirt.

Oh no worries Jon. :) I did not think about it until this afternoon when I took it out and tried it on a body. Was just curious on how to close it. I'll use the glue, no big deal. It's really amazing anyway! :duff

I hear ya and I think you made the right call keeping that shirt as thin as possible. Hey which custom thread you want me to post the pics in?

Does anyone know where I could find a 1974 Pretty Woman Leatherface head sculpt? I've been searching for one all over on here and on eBay. Might know anybody that might sell theirs?? Thanks!

Custom Leatherface stand I made today

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398037789688.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398037789688.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 167
Back