Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well finally I mostly finished my LF. Some tweaks here and there and until could find one of Ones headsculpts, this will have to do.
henugese.jpg
unemabed.jpg

Basically all modded stock SS parts with the exception of the boots, apron, body and hammer. Thanks for all the inspiration and advice guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well finally I mostly finished my LF. Some tweaks here and there and until could find one of Ones headsculpts, this will have to do.
henugese.jpg
unemabed.jpg

Basically all modded stock SS parts with the exception of the boots, apron, body and hammer. Thanks for all the inspiration and advice guys

Fantastic job!! :clap

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

henugese.jpg
unemabed.jpg

that looks awesome. great job!!! what mods did you do to the headsculpt? looks good

henugese.jpg
unemabed.jpg

WOW, It looks great and i love the re-sculpts on the mask as well. It really improves the sculpt, nice paint job too. If you don't mind me asking, What colors did you use for the apron?

I never knew that but I think your best bet is to pick the look you like most or what most sticks out in your mind when you think about the character and go with it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice! I will do that.

henugese.jpg
unemabed.jpg

Looks so amazing!! Great job!! I can't wait to do mine and show him to all of you on here.

By looking at all of the pictures on here has really inspired me! Thanks guys! I'm excited to do mine. For starters as a newbie, I'm just buying the stuff from fellow freaks on here and on eBay to put together my figures. Also having some of them being commissioned (weapons, painting, weathering). By the looks of it, Leatherface will be my first figure to be completed. Stay tuned!! :)

that looks awesome. great job!!! what mods did you do to the headsculpt? looks good

Thanks bro, I basically sculpted around the jawline changing the shape of the head. But on the face I sculpted new brows to give him an angry look and new cheeks and chin.

WOW, It looks great and i love the re-sculpts on the mask as well. It really improves the sculpt, nice paint job too. If you don't mind me asking, What colors did you use for the apron?

Appreciate it man, I dyed the apron a dark brown as that was all I had and kinda brushed some bleach on it to fade. Then I put some blacks for the dark spots and faded yellow/white/brown/black mix for those lighter spots.

Looks so amazing!! Great job!! I can't wait to do mine and show him to all of you on here.

Thanks a lot dude! I can't wait either! Seems the inspiration is having a domino effect in this thread

Lookin good man. My only advice would be to loosen up the waist straps on the apron and pad up his torso area.

Here's my Leatherface custom after upgrading the clothes done by Zsasz!!! Thanks again man!! I also upgraded the chainsaw with some paint and gloss varnish.

13895763473_f64b452c93_b.jpg

13895684945_acde151825_c.jpg

13896123274_7fff5c8173_b.jpg

13895778873_6010beeea8_b.jpg

Here's a couple of new pics. I lowered the head a bit more. I managed to swap neck adaptors. I think it looks better now. What do you guys think?

13898398354_82679f7770_b.jpg

13898406634_6cb1ef335d_b.jpg

13898050173_d031ebddf5_b.jpg

Yes he looks much better with the neck lowered. He looks really, really good! :hi5:

Back