Action Figure Where's all the 1/6 Leatherface customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im seriously done with you kid , its pointless keep talking to you, everything ive said is correct --

so go play with your only one friend on ur friends list, and rub them lego figures together , while your both making the pow wow sounds :lol

plus the crap you,ve got in the for sale thread, i would rather through away then actully try and off load to a fella freak :slap

im done im obviously talking to a kid - you,ve had so many other member on here since you joined in the same situration i,ve managed to get my self into with you , but again your always right --- collection pics please ;0)

I'm actually glad you're done running your mouth and enjoy all your internet friends haha and if I have to read one more of your poor excuse for the English language posts my head is going to explode

Here's my Leatherface figure I finally finished putting together-

One's Customs head sculpt, painted and haired by One.

Shirt and apron tailored by ZsaszSays.

Rest were parts I picked up from eBay, MacFarlane set and Sideshow.

I plan to replace the pants and boots, possibly the gauntlets and I will weather the apron.

Here's some pictures-

enabaqu4.jpg

aqesa3e9.jpg

3uby7ume.jpg

e4e6abeh.jpg

Re weathered my LF, still wanna change the tie but pretty happy now. Got the stand from a fellow freak, Duknasty. Thanks homie. Just need Ones sculpt and I think I'm done
949f64a4225b1def062f7c0763d91cc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re weathered my LF, still wanna change the tie but pretty happy now. Got the stand from a fellow freak, Duknasty. Thanks homie. Just need Ones sculpt and I think I'm done
949f64a4225b1def062f7c0763d91cc5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great figure. As ya said, if you change the sculpt, that is gonna look awesome!

Finally finished up my second Hewitt Leatherface. Special thanks to One's Customs for the sculpt and 8-Bit of RIP Workshop painting it. Everything else was made and painted by me with the exception of the body, hands and boots.

woPSzF.png

olvjjN.png

QSDtVI.png

t146bH.png

4G6P7q.png

lseQiW.png

lkfYlQ.png

U5UPaW.png

SQuUfn.png

BS37xV.png

Really great customs in here!

What does everyone use as far as paint for the fake blood? I want to add some blood to the chest of a TTM20 for a 2nd BD Terminator.
I am not a great painter, keep that in mind. What I was told-

Red/black/semi gloss.

Tamiya Red/glue

Red paint/burnt umber

I've only tried the red paint mixed with burnt umber paint and I liked the look of it.

Like I said I'm not comfortable with my painting skills at this point. Hopefully someone steps up and leave a comment for you.

Thanks amstel!!

No problem! I like to help out as much as I could, you know like paying it forward. :)

Reason for adding hint of semi-gloss or clear glue to the paint is to make it look wet when the paint is dry.

Back