Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my Chewie on Friday and I LOVE it. he's my 2nd Favorite PF (Lord of Darkness being my favorite). I was on the fence about getting the regular or exclusive and then I realized when you think of chewie you think Crossbow. so I went with the regular one :)

Congrats on your new addition. He's a great PF!

Way behind here but I finally unboxed my Chewie and set him up. Looks great. Very happy with him. Love that the magnet in the arm joint is really strong. I displayed mine with his crossbow of course! Along with the droids, Han, Leia and Luke I've now got some serious OT mojo going. Just need a new Vader and Obi-Wan now!

Way behind here but I finally unboxed my Chewie and set him up. Looks great. Very happy with him. Love that the magnet in the arm joint is really strong. I displayed mine with his crossbow of course! Along with the droids, Han, Leia and Luke I've now got some serious OT mojo going. Just need a new Vader and Obi-Wan now!

Congrats on finally getting him out with his cohorts. He definitely belongs with the others.

Saw this in person and it looks much better than it does in photos (apart from the Wookie buns *shudder*). May pick this one up.

He turned out great, you won't be disappointed if you do pick him up.

Chewie is defiantly an underrated statue. I was on the fence at first but when I saw him in that Big Bang Episode he looked killer, so I had to get him....

Chewie is really a nice piece. It is stunning in person, and his size is impressive. Anyone on the fence will not be disappointed.
SS nailed the likeness.

hi everyone.
i got my pf chewbacca and i put on him sound effect inside his Satchel it fix perfectly .i just went to toys r us and get a talking plush clip on chewbacca one take the electrinic and put then inside the Satchel and went squeeze it make chew sound.just be carefull when open the Satchel.

hi everyone.
i got my pf chewbacca and i put on him sound effect inside his Satchel it fix perfectly .i just went to toys r us and get a talking plush clip on chewbacca one take the electrinic and put then inside the Satchel and went squeeze it make chew sound.just be carefull when open the Satchel.

Great idea!!!

hi everyone.

Nice touch!!

Saw chewie for a nice price so I grabbed him and got it today, pretty happy with it. It's the EX but I'd probably stick with the bowcaster. I wish the face was more fierce though, looks kinda scared tbh :p

Saw chewie for a nice price so I grabbed him and got it today, pretty happy with it. It's the EX but I'd probably stick with the bowcaster. I wish the face was more fierce though, looks kinda scared tbh :p

Just curious was it less than retail costs?

Back