Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just says another one? With a frown & then looks away :/

I think we are all married to the same woman ;)

When a new piece arrives at my house my wife looks at it and says: "I bet that cost $40 just like the last one you got" and I just smile and say "of course it did honey, of course it did" :)

Chewie is a stunning statue though, better get him now before he sells out. This will be a very sought after piece once it is gone.

I think we are all married to the same woman ;)

When a new piece arrives at my house my wife looks at it and says: "I bet that cost $40 just like the last one you got" and I just smile and say "of course it did honey, of course it did" :)

Chewie is a stunning statue though, better get him now before he sells out. This will be a very sought after piece once it is gone.

I wish I could collect Star Wars PF's but I can't even keep up with the Marvel & DC lines I'm currently focused on but I love having a look on here & seeing people's pictures & opinions on great pieces like this.

Thinks its easier to collect SW PF then Marvel and DC .. they shooting out statues of Marvel and DC out like crazy ..

Thinks its easier to collect SW PF then Marvel and DC .. they shooting out statues of Marvel and DC out like crazy ..

The Marvel and DC thing is crazy right now. I think SW will catch on fire again, especially once the new movie gets closer - then we'll hopefully get some new PFs, maybe even someone from the OT!

The Marvel and DC thing is crazy right now. I think SW will catch on fire again, especially once the new movie gets closer - then we'll hopefully get some new PFs, maybe even someone from the OT!

Agreed.

I think that once the new animated series and the new movies come out we'll see a flood of new collectibles from Sideshow and others. :yess:

actually they announced something is coming May the 4th and also evtl. on SDCC .. I really hope to see at least one more new PF and Mythos

actually they announced something is coming May the 4th and also evtl. on SDCC .. I really hope to see at least one more new PF and Mythos

I'm with you - seems like every thursday is a new Marvel or DC announcement, really hoping for a nice May the 4th surprise! :pray:

star wars is always hot. the reason for the slow down is simply due to licensing and the disney aquisition. nothing more. we will be flooded soon enough and then complaining that there is too much. ;)

So I'm thinking of picking this guy up. I love Chewie and if Sideshow made a new Han Solo than they would make an awesome pair. I want to take a short break from 1:6 Scale so definitely thinking of picking another PF up even though I don't want to venture into 1:4 too much.

So I'm thinking of picking this guy up. I love Chewie and if Sideshow made a new Han Solo than they would make an awesome pair. I want to take a short break from 1:6 Scale so definitely thinking of picking another PF up even though I don't want to venture into 1:4 too much.

You won't regret this guy if you do pick him up. He turned out great and I doubt SS will be making another anytime soon if at all.

It was a spur of the moment thing when I threw in an ebay bid on one of these... previously displayed, but looked to be in great shape according to the seller, and ended up winning it for $335.00 shipped. It wasn't a piece I had any plans on getting but I hope I'll be happy with it. Feeling a little bad about making what turned out to be an impulse purchase. Pics here look good.

It was a spur of the moment thing when I threw in an ebay bid on one of these... previously displayed, but looked to be in great shape according to the seller, and ended up winning it for $335.00 shipped. It wasn't a piece I had any plans on getting but I hope I'll be happy with it. Feeling a little bad about making what turned out to be an impulse purchase. Pics here look good.

If you're any fan of SW, you'll be happy to have him. Pics are nice, but he's even better once you take him out of the box.

I almost canceled Chewie when I saw pics from SDCC last year. Thankfully I didn't cancel because he's stunning in person. Now I'm holding out for a new Han to go with him.

Back