Cake Boss transgender episode?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK did anyone see this show Monday night 6-11-2012?
Buddy,the Cake Boss,was pulling a joke on his cousin Anthony,the cousin interrupted Buddy while consulting on a cake.
They delivered a cake to a bar for Mardi Gras and there was this hot woman that put the moves on cousin Anthony. While they were getting close and kissing,Buddy dropped the bomb on his cousin saying...
"That's a man baby!" in his best Austin Powers impression.
It was a transgender female,people were laughing and taking pictures including Carmen Carrera,the "female" in question.
Episode over...
Now on the Cake Boss Facebook page,the transgender community is up in arms,asking for the show to be canceled.
I'm sorry but it was funny and people need to lighten up. She/he agreed to be on the show.
I don't think a small percentage of people are going to close down a bakery that has a line at least 10 city blocks long on a daily basis.

OK did anyone see this show Monday night 6-11-2012?
Buddy,the Cake Boss,was pulling a joke on his cousin Anthony,the cousin interrupted Buddy while consulting on a cake.
They delivered a cake to a bar for Mardi Gras and there was this hot woman that put the moves on cousin Anthony. While they were getting close and kissing,Buddy dropped the bomb on his cousin saying...
"That's a man baby!" in his best Austin Powers impression.
It was a transgender female,people were laughing and taking pictures including Carmen Carrera,the "female" in question.
Episode over...
Now on the Cake Boss Facebook page,the transgender community is up in arms,asking for the show to be canceled.
I'm sorry but it was funny and people need to lighten up. She/he agreed to be on the show.
I don't think a small percentage of people are going to close down a bakery that has a line at least 10 city blocks long on a daily basis.

I could totally see why they are mad and I hope that woman gets flamed for it,

you dont get it, is a funny joke now, and the show probably didnt mean anything by it,
but, you know how stupid people in america are, and worst of all, they cant get over anything,
this is different, I usually say "People is just a joke, lighten up"
but this plays on the homophobia of men, like, I could see why it could be offensive, Transgender people usually have these stereotypes to them of weirdos and molesters, perverts, psychos, I could see this playing into that, the whole pervert weirdo thing,
I could see people harassing them trying to be funny, I dont know,
I know they get harassed all the time and I know there are a lot of bad stereotypes because when Silence of the Lambs came out that exact thing happened, people started to associate psychopaths with cross dressers and transgender people, either harassing them or mocking them, daily, I could see this episode just throwing more wood into the fire,
, I Know it was a joke but i could see both sides

Carmen Carrera isn't even transgendered, he's (she's) a drag queen. Although I could see both sides, and being gay I can sympathize, but they weren't making fun of transgender people, or anyone really - just having a laugh.

He's must hotter without all his get-up on, though! :lecture

Funny that this:

tumblr_lih9bqZr5G1qftlxs.jpg

turns into this:

original.jpg

Carmen Carrera isn't even transgendered, he's (she's) a drag queen. Although I could see both sides, and being gay I can sympathize, but they weren't making fun of transgender people, or anyone really - just having a laugh.

Funny that this:

turns into this:

original.jpg

wait so he's a full man, so the guy in the show kissed a dude?
eww... wtf :monkey4
that's even worst actually, I dont know because movies usually do this kind of joke, but is different, this is a reality show, plus some people are going to think it was a transgender guy, I could see this becoming a mess,

Those earrings are too big for me.

lol not the only thing that's too big :rotfl :rotfl

Funny that this:

turns into this:

original.jpg

Well atleast you can see the adams apple. My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy. I have no beef with gay people but dressing up as a women is just i dont know but its whatever you know.

Well atleast you can see the adams apple. My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy. I have no beef with gay people but dressing up as a women is just i dont know but its whatever you know.

oh it happens more often than you think....
6DA28311-AA0E-4782-B547-CA36341A4C1A_t_6.jpg

I think people are seeing this in the wrong light. It's not poking fun at transgenders, it's poking fun at homophobic, stereotypical Italian men. :huh

Indeed. It's just for teh funniez.

However, I need to correct a previous statement - as of May 2012, Carmen Carrera now identifies as a heterosexual female. Apparently he (Christopher Roman) has begun transitioning into a female.

Here's a recent interview with Carmen describing her situation. It also includes some photos. He was a beautiful man, and now is a beautiful woman.

Well atleast you can see the adams apple. My greatest fear is going out with a girl that was a guy.

If that really is your greatest fear then a visit to a psychiatrist sounds in order.

I have no beef with gay people but dressing up as a women is just i dont know but its whatever you know.

At least you were able to articulate your reason for fearing a basically harmless minority with such sophistication.

Funny that this:

turns into this:

original.jpg

Hot! Both ways.

If that really is your greatest fear then a visit to a psychiatrist sounds in order.

:lecture :lecture :rotfl :exactly:

People need to lighten up. But seriously, if I was kissing her (and I was a guy) and found out she was born a man...I'd still be A OK. She's prettier than most men get to date. No offense guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back