Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or the iphone XLII. Should be out around the same time as the diecast iron man mk xlii.

Back to galactus, I'm very happy now that I got the surfer on there. The pose doesn't look quite right without him. Tho I am still hunting for a Bowen Chrome Surfer to go with this beast.

Back to galactus, I'm very happy now that I got the surfer on there. The pose doesn't look quite right without him. Tho I am still hunting for a Bowen Chrome Surfer to go with this beast.

The BD chrome Surfer isn't cheap but it is easily the finest Surfer statue I have ever seen. It'll look fantastic with this Galactus statue. I've seen someone post pics of Big G and the painted museum Surfer and they look amazing. Good luck scoring the Surfer, you'll have no regrets if you do.

Film and pictures taken with iPhone 5s......ya.....it's that good lol

Chris
Impressive! I use the Mrs. 5s and if I so much blink the wrong way the pic becomes a hot mess

Any Bowen cosmic character will look good w/ this Surfer would be nice but I'd like to see someone pair this with Terrax

I had this statue and had to exchange it 4 times for a new one. Then they refused to replace the last broken one so i returned it. cool statue bad QC = loss of money for them.

it was a hunk of crap hence why it was returned and exchanged 4 times. But it is still a cool statue.

hi just got galactus ,very happy with it,but i live in the uk ,and the plug for the light up feature is usa ,can someone reccomend what plug i need thanks.

hi just got galactus ,very happy with it,but i live in the uk ,and the plug for the light up feature is usa ,can someone reccomend what plug i need thanks.

my friend, all you need is a 2 pin UK plug adaptor! You can find this in most DIY stores. I get mine from homebase and cost around GBP1.50. You then plug the 2 pin plug provided by Sideshow into the UK plug adaptor and away you go :rock

Hello, I live in France and I bought a USA/FRANCE plug adapter in an airport but you can find that on amazon for a cheap price.
Enjoy your statue !

Oh, crap! I didn't even thought about that! I am from Germany and have ordered the Galactus at a local seller in my city for next month. Now I know I need to buy an adapter before I pick him up. Thanks! That spares me a big disappointment on first unpacking :)
Can't wait for this guy. I am not even a big FF fan, but Galactus has to be mine. He just oozes that Kirby space design flavour.

yes you will love it when you get him,full of detail ,and great size,my one had a great paint job just got the plug adaptor and it lights up great.

Guys I need a little help. I'm going to get Galactus or I'm going to pre-order Apocalypse. Which one should I get????????????????

Galactus rules

He really does DS. However, with an open ES, he'll be around for a long time. Once Apocalypse sells out, that piece is going to be hard to score at retail price down the line. Hell, the Bowen Apocalypse is selling for more than double his retail price. I can't even imagine what the PF will be going for in a few years. That all said, big G looks great and that pic you posted ROCKS my friend.

Back