Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to get the feeling that this is getting delayed again. My final flex payment is on 9/5 but it hasn't shown up in the coming soon section yet. I'm really getting antsy to get this in hand.

going back to school, so monies are at a premium unless I start selling stuff off.

Skip school and buy Doom! :lecture Or alternatively, you can go school and just take on a few extra shifts at the local Burger King...:lol:lol

burger-king-in-bed-with-a-guy-7.gif

Doom is calling you bro!!! :rock

uvapybuz.jpg

:lol :lol Rhodri, you must have the taste of LSF's in your mouth buddy :lol You only just got the Iron Man MKVII yesterday and your already thinking about Doom :horror

:lol:lol Your right after seeing the mark VII LSF its made me more excited for Doom. As I've said before these LSFs are amazing when you have them in hand. But this is it for me after Vader I'm taking a long break from them, collecting these can get very pricey and I am only getting the characters I really truly love. I hope they don't make a Thanos LSF, lol.

the last person backed out and I forget who messaged me before, but I have one of these on order through a reputable retailer for 18% off. Deposit is $400.

Ok it's official I ordered this bad boy, this better match/close to the proto. If there is one statue that deserves the title of Legendary Scale Figure this will be it.

Don't screw this up Sideshow, please make the quality of this legendary.

Back