Confirmed Upcoming Sideshow Star Wars Releases: Statues, PFs, Dios and Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some FAQ.. sounds pretty sad and nothing concrete as well..

Q: Is a new Darth Vader Premium Format Figure still happening/in the works.
A: As far as I'm aware, there is still a new Darth Vader Premium Format Figure happening. I do not know at what stage of development this project lives.

Q: Is a Darth Vader Legendary Scale Figure in the works?
A: At this time I really do not know where that lives in the pipeline.

Q: Is Mara Jade Premium Format Figure still in the works?
A: I believe so but haven't seen anything else about this project for a while.

Q: Are more Star Wars Mythos Statues in the works?
A: Less than a year ago there were more planned but I haven't heard/seen any updates since then regarding this line.

Q: Are more Star Wars Premium Format Figures and Statues in the works?
A: Yes but they may be slow in making their debuts in 2014. 2015 might have a larger showing for those formats.

Q: Is the Obi-Wan Legendary Scale Figure going to be released in 2014 for Pre-Order?
A: HOPEFULLY! *crosses fingers*

Its discouraging but it will definitely leave my wallet unmolested for a while at least. Cannot wait for Vader. Might skip the PF and go straight to the LSF. My one and only LSF

Sent from the Bat Computer

Removed a few things from the list that have come up for pre-order... any items we know of that are missing? Let me know so I can keep this as accurate as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case... but Sideshow does throw the occasional curve ball and until they say a definite no it has to stay on the list :lol

Also the announcement about the EU not being canon will affect a few of these as well as the others' place on the list

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I hope Disney and Lucasfilm burn down with everyone in them.

Oh did I say that? :monkey3

So guys this is day of the May The 4th week, what do you guys think will be the first preview? Vader 1/4th? Or do you guys think that'll be last day? I'd personally love to see a Yoda PF with a new lightsaber

Looking forward to the 1/6 Jango.
Personally I don't get all the "Jango Love". I get that he's Boba's bioDad but IMO he's a lame character and a poor man's Boba. Id wager it has something to do with the lack of great characters in the Prequel Trilogy. I'd love a Qui Gon PF with lightsaber. They should revisit Dooku and Anakin too

Back