X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not terribly impressed. It looks o.k. I feel like I just saw this plot play out with this cast though, in FC, the whole building the X-Men and Charles and Eric Super pals thing. I feel like I should be more excited about the prospect of finally seeing the X-Men Vs Sentinels and the Brotherhood and they didn't need to waste time with what basically amounts to another origin story. This is exactly what people were *****ing about with Spiderman and it's what's happening here, with time travel no less. I don't see the need to have the X-Men out of business again ala Ghostbusters 2. We should be able to dive in, we have enough backstory for these characters, we don't need to spend half the movie rebuilding the team.

Convincing trailer but boy does Quicksilver look bad. He just looks so out of place that his scene threw me off. Not sure what to expect from this movie at this point.

I'm not terribly impressed. It looks o.k. I feel like I just saw this plot play out with this cast though, in FC, the whole building the X-Men and Charles and Eric Super pals thing. I feel like I should be more excited about the prospect of finally seeing the X-Men Vs Sentinels and the Brotherhood and they didn't need to waste time with what basically amounts to another origin story. This is exactly what people were *****ing about with Spiderman and it's what's happening here, with time travel no less. I don't see the need to have the X-Men out of business again ala Ghostbusters 2. We should be able to dive in, we have enough backstory for these characters, we don't need to spend half the movie rebuilding the team.

Valid opinion. But kind of funny that you have a Ghostbusters 2 sig. :lol (which I fully support)

AKBbzyZ.gif

PtUYKTB.gif

KbDmuNW.gif

vhOXybX.gif

magstadium.JPG

The Sentinel seems to be utilizing Sunspot’s powers to melt the ice.

Last edited:
Looks ok.

I feel like this movie is 10 years overdue.

So are alot of other superhero movies. Captain america was suppose to come out in 2005 right?:lol. Hell i have a spiderman book where so many comic book marvel movies had release dates next to them and they arent even out yet. This was right when Iron man was about to come to theaters
:lol

Back