X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The music alone pumps my blood and makes me even more excited for this. šŸ˜†

And quicksilver was not that bad at all... I got nothing to complain about after seeing this final trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better than it's been teased so far. For me, though, the mutants are underpowered. Really don't like seeing how docile Iceman and Colossus are. Both of them look like they're getting punked and at this stage in the game, they should be seasoned vets. Still, I will say it looks better than I at first supposed.

Huh. So all of those blow dryer jokes really were warranted, after all.:lol

Seriously, though, this is right up there with Godzilla and Guardians as one of my most anticipated films of the year. I hope it can give this franchise the push back in the right direction that it needs. Though, to be fair, The Wolverine was a pretty decent nudge.

Better than it's been teased so far. For me, though, the mutants are underpowered. Really don't like seeing how docile Iceman and Colossus are. Both of them look like they're getting punked and at this stage in the game, they should be seasoned vets. Still, I will say it looks better than I at first supposed.

I would assume Iceman would have learned to do more impressive things than make an ice slide and freeze stuff at this point lol.

Looks ok.

I feel like this movie is 10 years overdue.

Same here. I blame that on the series playing it safe for so long. After 7 films it feels like they've still barely scratched the surface of what the X-Men franchise has to offer.

Still this looks to be a pretty awesome film. Can't wait to see it.

Looks like it should be cool enough. I'm not sure why Charles is walking in some scenes and not in others.

That was pretty awesome. If this didn't change your mind then you guys are simply being stubborn! I'm looking at you Deckard ;)!

Nothing wrong with the "getting the band back together" plotline. It gives all the characters an arc. Too easy? Maybe. But it's one way to kick everything in gear ASAP and still make you care about the journey the characters are making. I like that it's Logan having to do the recruiting too since he was initially the most cynical one.

I didn't think Quicksilver would be playing such a significant role in the movie. The original reports made it sound like they were just giving him a cameo just for the sake of keeping the character within the license.

And yeah, it looks like Charles isn't fully paralyzed.

Since this is Bryan Singer I wonder if Wolverine will say, "I came across time for you Charles. I love you, I always have...I shouldn't have said that."

Seriously though that new trailer looks pretty badass. As far as I'm concerned after the astoundingly good TWS (which I'm FINALLY seeing a second time in IMAX 3D today :yess:) everything else this summer is gravy. Bring on the head scratching costume designs and 60 fps, I'm in for some good old fashioned X-mayhem!

If X-men, ASM2 and GOTG provide even 3/4 the awesomeness from Cap 2, we will be in for a great 2014 cbm season.

Godzilla, Maleficent and Expendables 3 hopefully will be the gravy.

Final trailer looks great, but also makes it look like another Wolverine movie, again.
Seemed pretty clear early on that this was going to be another Wolvie-centric outing, but that was to be expected, because that's their cash cow.

Looks like it should be cool enough. I'm not sure why Charles is walking in some scenes and not in others.
Would be pretty great if he's just in a wheelchair in some scenes, but walking in others, and they don't explain what's going on. Just continuity errors. I guess it's possible that one version is his "astral projection" form. That's how we often saw him walking in the comics.

Back