X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That is pretty freakin' messed up. The details were so graphic, I couldn't even bear to read it. I'm not sure if it's true, though, as singer has to present his own side of the story. But, if it is, the Hollywood elites should be ashamed of themselves for covering up those sordid "parties".

Singer has apparently kind of set himself up for this at the very least by living the lifestyle he is. I'm not talking about being gay, just to go from one young boy to another though and by giving them jobs, that's not a great reputation. Look at that IMDB post, that's basically everything he's being accused of being spilled 2 years ago.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001741/board/thread/206514215

International poster looks pretty awesome.

BlbF3qkCYAA2Ivp.jpg:large

Looks like everyone here is 18 and over? If so, then I don't see how this is any different than any other Hollywood big shot having serial, young companions (about 95% of all Hollywood big shots), and maybe a wacky fetish here or there. If you're a young, attractive adult, there are people out there who will prey on you if you let them. Singer's gay and these guys are males, but so what? The problem is if there are underaged children being taken advantage of. That's never excusable.

I agree that folks' personal issues can seep into their work, but to the extent possible I usually try not to conflate the two. Lots of artists, actors, writers, and musicians are, I'm sure, worthless scumbags as human beings who just so happen to create great work and entertainment for the rest of us.

The IMDB thing isn't about their ages, it's reinforcing what the guy suing him is claiming about job offers and Singer going through young guys on a weekly basis by offering them parts.

That's right Kara.

It goes like this.

Go ahead and be a slut all you want, the "casting couch" and "promises of fame" were there from day one when Hollywood was created, so no shock there.

Just don't do it to minors.

Abuse of power will only be fully eliminated once the human race no longer exists.

Last edited:
Yea to bad this is a wolverine film featuring xmen characters .

Unavoidable. He carries too much weight for the franchise for them to not have him as the lead. They probably will never bring back Cyclops, and even if they did he would just continue being second fiddle anyway.

Unavoidable. He carries too much weight for the franchise for them to not have him as the lead. They probably will never bring back Cyclops, and even if they did he would just continue being second fiddle anyway.

Singer wants to reintroduce cyclops in the next film if this does will hopefully jean as well . Heard as well three secret cameos were filmed.

Finally, someone took initiative to go back to the real topic in this thread-the DOFP movie. I got tired reading those Singer's sexual abuse issue, It's so long I thought it's not going to end and the topic on this thread has changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it sure looks exciting from all the trailers. I want to see it it yesterday. I know the outfits are boring and the films are rife with inconsistencies (both internal and with the comics) but for me they're never less than enjoyable.

Back