Watch Dogs -- (Amazing new IP from Ubisoft)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Watch_Dogs -- (Amazing new IP from Ubisoft)

The driving gif looks awful to me, but the other screenshots don't look too bad to me. Maybe I just have to do a side-by-side comparison. But this game really seemed like it was going to be the title that pushed next-gen early, so it is disappointing that it's not stunning, to say the least.

I like how they threw little pieces of actual gameplay footage inbetween a whole bunch of cutscenes lol. From what I see some shots were on par with GTAV(which was great imo) or much worse looking. What zeeeee hell...

That trailer looked pretty good. I'll be getting this on the PC so hopefully I can turn on a few more filters than what was shown in this PS4 trailer.

I'm planning to get this on PC, too. The game looks very promising - I just hope that it lives up to what was shown in the gameplay trailers.

I might pass on this game when they showed it at e3 last year it looked so good graphically no it looks like shat on ps4 its not horrible but it looked amazing at last years e3.

I was planning to get a PS4 only later this year but after watching the Multiplayer gameplay video, I'm so tempted to get it earlier for this game.
Graphics not a huge worry for me :p

I am gonna wait on reviews. Infamous Second Son reminded me there is more to a game than pretty graphics. If reviews say this one is boring or the like, I may pass

I am gonna wait on reviews. Infamous Second Son reminded me there is more to a game than pretty graphics. If reviews say this one is boring or the like, I may pass

The reviews on infamous totally stopped me from gettin it but I may get it anyway seeing as there's no games out now.
Double for watchdogs, I know it's not everything but the graphics down grade really got me. I remember first seeing the reveal I wasn't that blown away by the graphics in the first place

has anyone ordered a special edition of this game?

Yeah, this one...

dedsec_detail_v3.jpg

We shall see......reviews from all of you are gonna help me decide...I've seen nothing in this game that really excites me

Back