Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind SSC making some clsssic TMNT diagrams if they even still have the license!
They have the license but only to the comic license. I'm still hoping for them to do a 1/4 PF line because I'm pretty certain the comiquette line is dead. I'd love some mixed media comic Turtles

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

WTH!! I...............don't know quite what to make of that :confused: :lol

It's the old school Wyrm toy, only he has a piece of cake(?) in his mouth to celebrate the 30th anniversary. It was at the same booth as all of the prototypes I shared a photo of.

It's the old school Wyrm toy, only he has a piece of cake(?) in his mouth to celebrate the 30th anniversary. It was at the same booth as all of the prototypes I shared a photo of.

I figured it was Wyrm and I saw the 30 but other than that there was just too much going on for me to figure it out :google :lol

they can be, right now im hunting for my last bit of the set...An Ex Donnie..I wanna get some more mousers and an ex mikey too...but they can be tricky to find.

TMNT.jpg
Seen this on FB . I consider it to be 1/4. If its more than $800 then ill pass

They have the license but only to the comic license. I'm still hoping for them to do a 1/4 PF line because I'm pretty certain the comiquette line is dead. I'd love some mixed media comic Turtles

Only the comic license? Why the Hell haven't they done anything with it! Now would be the time! Sheesh. :slap

Only the comic license? Why the Hell haven't they done anything with it! Now would be the time! Sheesh. :slap
Yeah I know like ****. I'm beyond annoyed as well but have been keeping my hopes up

I'm starting to like the new CG ones, but I'm getting annoyed with some of the small details that derail the characters. Like why does Leo have Husky Blue eyes? It makes him look like a turtle converted by a White Walker.

I'd definitely would buy those :D

Why don't they cover their damn nostrils with their bandanas lol either way Mikey Sounds like the guy we all love. Just wish he looked more like it

P.s. I'd buy Conan Turtle in a split second

That trailer was great. Like the sense if humor I'm seeing in the movie. I have high hopes. These turtles keep looking better and better. Tomorrow night well find out

Doesn't come out here until next week:(

Need to keep any spoilers to a minimum until I see it or I ban myself from these threads until I do :)

Doesn't come out here until next week:(

Need to keep any spoilers to a minimum until I see it or I ban myself from these threads until I do :)
Lmao might do the same. We don't get it til the 8th here in Canada
That trailer was great. Like the sense if humor I'm seeing in the movie. I have high hopes. These turtles keep looking better and better. Tomorrow night well find out
Yeah man saw it last night when Ondi posted it too. Loving Mikey more, the character seems to be intact

Back