Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also MM, brother your updates were FanFlippintastic man I enjoyed and certainly chuckled to myself at some of those. Krang and Shredder look amazing but I am weary of the paint apps they are not known for good paint :(

I am a disgrave I have zero turtle comics in the collection apart from some digital stuff. Are the hardbacks a good jumping in point?

I am a disgrave I have zero turtle comics in the collection apart from some digital stuff. Are the hardbacks a good jumping in point?

The hard backs can have the story a little jumpy. I have the reading guide for best flow of order.

Awwwww ****!!

WHY!!!! I hope that is a year away I kid you not :gah:
I was wondering when you'd see that. Yeah get in on the thread bro. Can't wait everyone keeps saying the price will be ridiculous Lol hope not though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

a3yvu2yr.jpg
ajetesu7.jpg
y3abe5an.jpg
u8u7ade5.jpg
ary8y5am.jpg
utusa2up.jpg

When are those Half Shell Heroes series coming out already? They advertised them way back in February.

Oh man so much sweet stuff I can't handle it all :lol

I can't believe the Cyber turtles are back I loved that comic story line sooo much! Those will never make it to Australia though so I'll just enjoy the pics.

I was wondering when you'd see that. Yeah get in on the thread bro. Can't wait everyone keeps saying the price will be ridiculous Lol hope not though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Well if it's over $400 I'm out, that's the simple reality for me :(

We shall see though. I have shelved all wants for now until I see the price for that :pray:

Haven't seen a full turtles set posted in awhile. The lighting isn't ideal in my room but I think this pic came out alright. Little did you guys know I also love being a turtle :wink1:

image.jpg

You should do the lighting on top. Gives it that moonlit setting on a dark night in NYC.

Damn, wish I collected figs before. Got into this game way too late.

Hopefully aside from Prime 1's statues we can expect a revamp classic turtles!

Thanks dudes! I haven't finalized my setup quite yet. I may go with the lighting strips. Those are puck lights I used in my Bestas prior to converting to the PAX units. And I do agree Doc. The lighting up top looks much better. I just don't want a bunch of effort and holes in the units until I finalize what I'm going to do for lighting. Uh... The struggles we face as collectors :lol

Thanks dudes! I haven't finalized my setup quite yet. I may go with the lighting strips. Those are puck lights I used in my Bestas prior to converting to the PAX units. And I do agree Doc. The lighting up top looks much better. I just don't want a bunch of effort and holes in the units until I finalize what I'm going to do for lighting. Uh... The struggles we face as collectors :lol

hahaha I know. If it isn't which ex head to put, it's what kind of unit to display, to what kind of doors to use. Is this how women feel about shoes?

Back