Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bebop.jpg

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/teenage_mutant_ninja_turtles/news/?a=106443

I thought you turtles fans might like this, one of my favorite Horror collectible sites just put these up a little bit ago and I thought you might get a kick out of it

DSC00109.JPG

You can check them out at fiberglassmasks.com

I get the feeling you're going to be running around your neighborhood wearing one :lol

:lol the postman is totally getting two minutes of high sticking for putting other peoples mail into my postbox all the time :gah:
There are a few birds in the park across the road from me that make crazy noise at like 2am that I wouldn't mind chasing with a cricket bat either (but you gotta know what a crumpet is to understand what I just wrote) :wink1: :lol

That's boss!
Lol nice pic. Loving his Hog Life tattoo. Tupac would be proud
I thought you turtles fans might like this, one of my favorite Horror collectible sites just put these up a little bit ago and I thought you might get a kick out of it

DSC00109.JPG

You can check them out at fiberglassmasks.com
Dude that is awesome as ****!
I get the feeling you're going to be running around your neighborhood wearing one :lol
Lmao hahahaha I might just do the same thing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I am going to totally regret this decision but I am selling my SSC TMNT EX set. If anyone is still looking for one, let me know.

Sexy Nooo Dude!! :(

Well you gotta do what you gotta do :)

C154-08_Splinter.jpg

sob (tears) mwaahahaha where's my Splinter comiquette?!? :gah:

:lol

Lot's of nibbles, no bites.

With each passing day the price goes up another $10000 people get in Quick!! :wink1:

(of course if you're feeling charitable Sexy I need Ex Don as I only got the Reg but you'll need to be feeling really really charitable for me to be able to afford it) :lol Hey! it was worth a try :)

cas.jpg

I think I'm overdue to post a bit of Casey so here he is!

Not sure it's worth $200, relative to other statues, but I bleed green and am therefore sold.

Yeah I'm not completely sold on it. The mouser needed to be white and front on the sword covers up his face.

Great find though Ehollywood!

I can't wait to see the others :impatient:

Back